• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Dont get me wrong, V10 has some very appealing updated features and its absolutely worth the 528. But if we were talking just the case as a base. The V9's engraving beats the V10, also if anyone believes that the laser engraving is closer to GEN than the noob's double diamond tip then they are clearly misguided. While they are both flawed in many ways the laser is an instant tell, along with the font spacing.

Enough for me, I dont want to piss anyone off here with my comments lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Reactions: d3s19n

Crosley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/18
my v2 after a couple of days of good and healthy wearing :)

6cbaff4a5a1ed4d0fccd29c1ee4834d7.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

watchgeek41

26/3/13
I’ve been following this whole ZZF V2 sub thing go down and I was just curious... why don’t the big guys like puretime have them? I’ve read most of the posts and I don’t recall seeing anything about why basically only jtime has them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
also if anyone believes that the laser engraving is closer to GEN than the noob's double diamond tip then they are clearly misguided. While they are both flawed in many ways the laser is an instant tell, along with the font spacing.
Cr7juv can you explain what you mean by this? Are you saying that Noob uses diamond tip and this is closer to GEN compared to other factories that use laser engraving?

Why are v9 better btw?

I always thought ARF had some of the nicest rehaut engraving out there..maybe not period correct but very clean engraving..

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
I’ve been following this whole ZZF V2 sub thing go down and I was just curious... why don’t the big guys like puretime have them? I’ve read most of the posts and I don’t recall seeing anything about why basically only jtime has them.

Puretime has it..

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sa3135-v2.html

Each TD will have their own arrangements with each factory which is prolly why Jtime actively promote zzf whilst Puretime do not - pure speculation on my part and in fairness the zzf V2 is looking pretty decent OOTB.

watchgeek41

26/3/13
Puretime has it..

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sa3135-v2.html

Each TD will have their own arrangements with each factory which is prolly why Jtime actively promote zzf whilst Puretime do not - pure speculation on my part and in fairness the zzf V2 is looking pretty decent OOTB.

Thanks for the response Astro. Not sure how I missed it on puretime’s site. I guess I assumed it would be on their front page like new ARF’s are. Makes sense that factories probably have an agreement with TD’s.

PoptheC

18/5/13
Anyone encounter this when trying to login account on jtime website?
64165d7dea5296bac222e0675913b417.jpg

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

PoptheC

18/5/13
Unfortunately still having the same problem even using incognito browsing...

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Exploidz

Horology Curious
5/12/19
Hello guys,
so after almost 3 months of research I’m about to get my first rep. After all the things I’ve read,I don’t really know and I need your help. ARF V3 or ZZF V2. Until some days before I was really convinced that ZZF is the one to go for but the indentation flaw really bothers me I guess. So what do you suggest?

audiwt

25/5/18
Hello guys,
so after almost 3 months of research I’m about to get my first rep. After all the things I’ve read,I don’t really know and I need your help. ARF V3 or ZZF V2. Until some days before I was really convinced that ZZF is the one to go for but the indentation flaw really bothers me I guess. So what do you suggest?

Bouth of them has flaws. You must look with wich flaws you can live. It helped you nothing when i tell you ZZF, because for me are other flaws importend

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Hello guys,

Why rely on strangers on a forum to make your choice, It’s your watch. Look at the models, decide which you like most and buy it.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
It’s safe to say I was done with 6 digit subs untill I saw this, but since it’s been out a while and I realise that you have to extensively mod it like every other 6 digit available. I can’t buy it. You’re no further forward with this one than any other really.

mcsleepy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/16
Yup all the new releases although improving the game have made it rather difficult to make a choice. ARF V3, ZZF v2 and the noob v10. All have their flaws but if I had to pick one, I am liking the new ZZF V2 is pretty OOTB. and with a couple of upgrades should make a really nice watch. Good luck mate with your purchase

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
Prof xtal or gen Crystal is basically enough. The rest of the mod just make you feel better or making it a more gen like rep.

But whichever model you buy you will still need to change the crystal at least

Reactions: kloc123