• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
botsyboy do you think ARF bracelet is a worthy upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m happy with the zzf bracelet but that said the sel centre section does not quite curve downwards enough whereas the ARF does.
I’ve ordered an Arf bracelet and will try it to see if it works for me. It’s getting a gen insert too very soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

martinpaynebfc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/16
I’m happy with the zzf bracelet but that said the sel centre section does not quite curve downwards enough whereas the ARF does.
I’ve ordered an Arf bracelet and will try it to see if it works for me. It’s getting a gen insert too very soon.

I’m excited to see how it looks, how much does a gen insert set you back?

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
Pics of my ZZF Submariner with Prof Xtal Deep Black Hole and ARF Bracelet

evgs3.jpg
e7ZDs.jpg
e7jqY.jpg
evc9n.jpg
e7zXD.jpg

Dial is slightly misaligned so will get it aligned soon.
Will also be getting ARF Bezel Teeth and Gen Hands (or ARF Hands and getting them relume).
Lastly, will probably service and polish the watch once everything is in place. Post update soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: k4jun

Subdued

20/11/19
Hi guys. Can a gen dial be compatible with either of the available movements? Thanks

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Yup... GEN dial is compatible with both movements. With one you just have to chop the dial feet but still compatible.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

I’d be tempted to buy both and swap the bezel and insert over from the ARF along with the bracelet. And then Do the Gen hands & xtal mod

ahjieC

Horology Curious
25/3/17

hi guys, Will like to check if you guys notice that the 12 and 9 markers is slightly tilted as well as the cyclops. Not sure if is the angle or my eyes.

it’s my first time getting a 116610ln from here.

tumad

Known Member
28/10/19

hi guys, Will like to check if you guys notice that the 12 and 9 markers is slightly tilted as well as the cyclops. Not sure if is the angle or my eyes.

Not going to get much better than this mate.

Subdued

20/11/19

I have'nt seen perfect alignment with this watch. You won't notice that in real life.

botsyboy

Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.

Looks good and I think cf have definitely thickened up the engravings on the insert in the last two examples.

martinpaynebfc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/16
8430595a62656bb5f5799db4df39e08b.jpg
asked for a photo of 5 on datewheel looks good however that indentation in the middle of dial looks big reckon it’s still okay?