• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
Anyone knows how the ZZF bracelet compares to the ARF ones? After handling a gen, and an ARF bracelet, all others feels like toys.

+1 to this... I ordered the ARF, but would consider this if it’s close. ARF is about 80-90% feel of gen. All other sub/gmt reps I’ve owned (GMF, JF, Noob, BP) leave much to be desired.

Reactions: vcappp and stufuse

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I will post my pics too after approval

V1 bracelet felt light like Noob so we will see how this one is. Arf still the best band to date.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

Rastapopoulos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
5/4/19
Germany
Wow, this looks like an amazing rep. Would love to see more pictures of the crystal/black hole effect. DW and insert are looking really nice too. Its amazing to see what level of finish there is in the details.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Rehaut is like the Gen, they used a laser rehaut since 2-3 years not double engraved anymore (yeah Rolex is cuttings costs).

nonox

30/3/12
I really like this watch.

I thinking to order one too.

The dial and insert a probably one of the best on the rep market.
The movement is a vr/as3135 so, it’s probably the best 3135 clone.
Want to know more about the feeling of the bracelet and clasp but on the pictures it’s look nice with a rounded edge.
The lugs on the case are not perfect but there is no perfect case on the rep market at this time. Arf is fat, noob v10 is square.
The bezel seems to be less sharp than the v1 on the pictures but I’m not sure.

If the feeling of the bracelet is bad after a oil bath, I will just use the bezel, dial, hands and movement on my v9 with a gen crystal and arf bracelet.

For me it’s not perfect but the level is start to be very high.

Reactions: vcappp

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I hope the insert is good on the pictures on the website it looks a little bit "dark" but on the pictures here its fine so yeah.

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
Nice effort by ZZF. I will consider a no-date at this point.
70$ price increase is a big no no. Will they still offer the 2836 at the same price point?
I wish ZZF did a proper hulk with a decent dark dial and bright bezel.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

nonox

30/3/12
well if the 3135 breaks repair costs more botsyboy

If your vr3235 break you can always buy a new one for 175/200€ and if it break a second time you have spare parts of the first one to fix the second one.

Every watch I have with eta clone broke after one year.
I have servals watch with vr/sh31.. and after more than a year they run very well.

It’s just my experience but for me 3135 clone are solid movements.

And I don’t know why but when I have a real clone movement in my Watch, I have a different feeling.
it’s probably in my mind.

johnlia

Renowned Member
23/1/17
If your vr3235 break you can always buy a new one for 175/200€ and if it break a second time you have spare parts of the first one to fix the second one.

Every watch I have with eta clone broke after one year.
I have servals watch with vr/sh31.. and after more than a year they run very well.

It’s just my experience but for me 3135 clone are solid movements.

And I don’t know why but when I have a real clone movement in my Watch, I have a different feeling.
it’s probably in my mind.

Eeexactly.. same situation.. eta clone are cheap af..

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Because the gen is that "cheap" looking rehaut too, Rolex is cutting the costs. They now laser engrave it because double engraving costs to much time and money. And yes people are still stupid enough to get on waiting lists to buy it for an expensive price.

Last edited: