• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Awesome where did you get it?

I had Yachmaster with Oysterflex and that sucked a bit as there was no Glidelock so no adjustments at all.

One member posted his no-date all gen franken on rubberb and that looked really good as well.

I have V2 no-date and V2S incoming and these pics make me want to do the same with one of them.

Its aftermarket mate, i bought it online, have you search ebay ? I bought endlink and oysterflex with different seller. I will ask the oysterflex seller can he ship worldwide. I will inform you in PM if he can.

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Looks great! Please let us know where you bought the endlink pieces and the oysterflex!

Thanks mate. I bought it online in my country, will inform tomorrow if the seller can ship worldwide

Timebuster

Looking Around
3/9/20
First... The watch look and feel Nice... But there is big flaws on it. 3 things is very bad on the watch.

1. Insert is totally wrong. The engraving is too thin compared too genuine. You se directly this is not a genuine watch. Then the "platina" color is too dark.

2. Clasp is nice but when you see inside you see a buckle. This buckle is from the crown. When they put crown and clasp together they first drill a hole then put then crown witch sittning on a pin in to the hole. But it is bad assembler. They not brusch enough so you se a buckle after assembling process.

3. The rahaut is nice.. very gen like... but how they place the serialnumber is catastrophe. On The genuine the serialnumber is centreted but on this watch it is not! Its look very fake... It destroy the meaning with this replica. My solution was to brusch away the X wich serialnumber start with.

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
First... The watch look and feel Nice... But there is big flaws on it. 3 things is very bad on the watch.

for no 2 and 3 , you can solve it with order ARF parts
But for no 1, go Gen. No doubt.

20200830-085419.jpg

20200829-094046.jpg

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Wow, did you polished the scallops on bezel? Looks polished and shiny

No mate, maybe just the light.
its franken with almost All Gen.
Gen datewheel. ZZF V2S movement
Arf case
Arf clasp
Aftermarket endlink and oysterflex

Last edited:

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Any news on better inserts, by the way? I’ve got the v2s but would love to see a better option for brighter numerals that sits a bit more sunken on the bezel and not that flush.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
No mate, maybe just the light.
its franken with almost All Gen.
Gen datewheel. ZZF V2S movement
Arf case
Arf clasp
Aftermarket endlink and oysterflex

Is the crystal, dial, insert gen? Or just the DW

Navigator H4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/20
Does anyone know if a Noob Submariner V10 or ARF V3 bezel is compatible with a ZZF case?

thepretender365

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/16
I'm probably blind but I can't seem to find the 3135 version on jtime. Only the 3130 - am I missing something?