• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Great investment ZZ , this will sell great, absolutely will order no Date 3135 v2 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lfarcos

Renowned Member
30/4/16
So, in summary ... related to ZZF v2:

116610 winner is 3135 version
114060 we must wait for the 3130 version

They are my conclusion until now ;)

Reactions: vcappp

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

They are cloning the 3130? I know they already had the deco 3130 that they ditched

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
This looks dam good super sharp case with correct lug angles.terribble cg .but this says it's a 2836 so that's why the cg look like shit I wonder if andew has the 3135 version?

This angle thing. You see the same watch in different pictures and give a different answer are you sure it's not just dependent on the tilt of the photos

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
This angle thing. You see the same watch in different pictures and give a different answer are you sure it's not just dependent on the tilt of the photos

No it's the same watch in the same pics in the same link.the lugs on that example used by Andrew in his pics show good niceshaped lugs.but who cares because this is a 2836 and no1 should be buying 2836 subs in 2019.and also these makers and tds use better or tottally different examples for there promotional pics good mid case mould vs bad mould I've spoke about this before .just look at the v10 and most of the other new releases subs.but when the real pics arrive the watches dont have that nice mod case they were showing off in all the promotional pics and vids.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and Bails78

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

There is no zzf 116610 3135 VW as far as I know only 2836
and v2 114060

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
All I know is, from the no date QC pictures, the end links are very flush with the case. Why this is still an issue in high end reps in borderline 2020.... is a question I'd like to know the answer to

Last edited:

Bails78

19/7/18
United Kingdom, London
No it's the same watch in the same pics in the same link.the lugs on that example used by Andrew in his pics show good niceshaped lugs.but who cares because this is a 2836 and no1 should be buying 2836 subs in 2019.and also these makers and tds use better or tottally different examples for there promotional pics good mid case mould vs bad mould I've spoke about this before .just look at the v10 and most of the other new releases subs.but when the real pics arrive the watches dont have that nice mod case they were showing off in all the promotional pics and vids.

Totally Agree, they pull you in by showing an almost perfect Rep, but in reality you get an almost different watch. It's like that Michael Douglas film - Falling Down, "this isn't what I ordered"

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
All I know is, from the no date QC pictures, the end links are very flush with the case. Why this is still an issue in high end reps in borderline 2020.... is a question to know the answer to

The makers are lazy .apart from arf I guess

nonox

30/3/12
one thing that bothers me is that have no picture of the watch open to check that movement is installed inside. on the photos of this tread from lee we see the vr3135 which is very good but he admits himself not to be connoisseur on clone 3135. I would not like to find with a decorated movement instead of a vr3135. in the photos of TD we do not see the watch open.

ebitdaddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/19
Read through this whole thread, new user to this and all, but consensus seems to still be that there is no consensus on most accurate. With V1, nearly everything but the crystal over the date & the awful squares where there should be rounded edges on the dials for the ARF looked better (both of which seemed like instant call-outs)...but V2 pics made me think all around ZZF was coming into a pull position for the 116610LN Date?

Am I wrong in this assumption? Maybe give it a couple more weeks until in-hand pics & reviews come in? Looking to make my first purchase, and unfortunately missed the TC train. Ideally looking to grab whatever reigns as NWBIG, which I previously have thought of as the ARF. The tells of the large font/crystal over the date & the bad dial finishings just seem like such massive flaws of the ARF. Would love some insight - trying my best to research my ass of like everyone says before asking dumb questions.

Reactions: HWatch

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Read through this whole thread, new user to this and all, but consensus seems to still be that there is no consensus on most accurate. With V1, nearly everything but the crystal over the date & the awful squares where there should be rounded edges on the dials for the ARF looked better (both of which seemed like instant call-outs)...but V2 pics made me think all around ZZF was coming into a pull position for the 116610LN Date?

Am I wrong in this assumption? Maybe give it a couple more weeks until in-hand pics & reviews come in? Looking to make my first purchase, and unfortunately missed the TC train. Ideally looking to grab whatever reigns as NWBIG, which I previously have thought of as the ARF. The tells of the large font/crystal over the date & the bad dial finishings just seem like such massive flaws of the ARF. Would love some insight - trying my best to research my ass of like everyone says before asking dumb questions.

Who has the best sub?

Reactions: freediver

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
one thing that bothers me is that have no picture of the watch open to check that movement is installed inside. on the photos of this tread from lee we see the vr3135 which is very good but he admits himself not to be connoisseur on clone 3135. I would not like to find with a decorated movement instead of a vr3135. in the photos of TD we do not see the watch open.

Maybe Li can open a stock one

ebitdaddy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/19
Who has the best sub?

My interpretation to date is that ARF has had the best, and v3 is a solid piece (albeit not really a huge upgrade from v2). ZZF v2 on a lot of bases seems to have an all around better appearance, but the movement/band/lugs are closer to gen on the ARF. Having said that, I can't get past the crystal & size of font on the ARF...just seems so obviously fake and far from NWBIG. Right now I'm leaning on ZZF v2 being the most all around best of the bunch - still with flaws, especially on the inner workings - but I'm yet to see a bunch of user reviews.

What are your thoughts? You seem to be a long-time user from the amount of posts you have.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
My interpretation to date is that ARF has had the best, and v3 is a solid piece (albeit not really a huge upgrade from v2). ZZF v2 on a lot of bases seems to have an all around better appearance, but the movement/band/lugs are closer to gen on the ARF. Having said that, I can't get past the crystal & size of font on the ARF...just seems so obviously fake and far from NWBIG. Right now I'm leaning on ZZF v2 being the most all around best of the bunch - still with flaws, especially on the inner workings - but I'm yet to see a bunch of user reviews.

What are your thoughts? You seem to be a long-time user from the amount of posts you have.

It was a joke :p

Reactions: stufuse

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Thought he was testing me lol - so much salt on these boards when asking for opinions haha.

Haha, just pulling your chain mate. listen, it’s good your doing some Research. Fact is It’s subjective. You can ask 10 members and get 10 different opinions. You just have to Find what rep you like with what flaws you can live with, untill you can’t (that will come).

I’ve tried every big factory 6 digit sub and For every correct element of one factory’s watch there’s a flaw to go with it. They all vary in which bits are right or wrong. Now I don’t really like any of them to own. I have bought the zzf as I like to check out the new factory versions but no doubt I’ll flip it after i’ve checked it out for a couple days. Only a gen will satisfy me on a 6 digit now so I wouldn’t bother with a franken, and I’m still waiting for the call.

You asked my thoughts, and If I had to pick a favourite sub it would be the ARF, despite its flaws the build quality is far better than the others, it’s the nicest all Rounder (for me). It does give you that premium feel, one you could believe for a minute you have the real
Deal, all the others never did that for me they were more what I expected of a copy watch.

Last edited: