• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Why noob bezels always faded / answer

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So about 2 days ago i made a post about New noob v9s after this today i found a (news thread) on TS station (former td, NOW NOT A TD) here he explains the new noob v9s and why the noob bezels were fading all the time and why they will not fade now
https://www.ts-station.cn/info-detail.php?InfoId=434 the whole thread

Interesting article, thanks for sharing. What they don't tell you is that the chip they implant in the watch is also a listening device that phones home to China all your personal conversations and secret data, lol.

Reactions: HerGy and C Master

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Interesting article, thanks for sharing. What they don't tell you is that the chip they implant in the watch is also a listening device that phones home to China all your personal conversations and secret data, lol.

:clap_1:lol

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Lol a great lesson on how to keep people upgrading and wanting the new shiny thing.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Lol a great lesson on how to keep people upgrading and wanting the new shiny thing.

Exactly..they learned their lesson after the v6s sub..the chip..classic lol

Last edited:

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
The faker being upset with buyers buying faked fakes and installing an nfc chip to prevent this must be thr funniest thing I read this month.

Reactions: KJ2020

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Noobsfactory website doesn’t even work, do I need to upgrade from my v6s to v10 to get the exclusive access?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerGy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/19

lol
Kind of reminds me of Huawei's "story" ;):woo: