• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT- Batman

bul7rix

Looking Around
14/11/19
Hello to all the forum I don't speak English, so it is very difficult for me to look for information. I am sorry if my question is easily answered. I want to know the best quality / price for GMT Batman Jubilee. Thaks everyone for reading

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
There are several long threads up on this forum about the GMT batman. The best one at the moment is the GMF factory with the incorrect hand stack ETA movement which can be obtained from any dealer listed in the Trusted Dealer section.
I received mine on September 20 and it has performes flawlessly up to now.
YMMV good luck

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
There are several long threads up on this forum about the GMT batman. The best one at the moment is the GMF factory with the incorrect hand stack ETA movement which can be obtained from any dealer listed in the Trusted Dealer section.
I received mine on September 20 and it has performes flawlessly up to now.
YMMV good luck

Brother, I’m seeing you more and more on this and love it. Do you know why I was harder on you earlier? Stick here long enough and you see this repeat a million times and mostly due to this....

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I know but the rep world is a somewhat bewildering and strange world and not everyone has the wherewithal to spend three months lurking and figure things out. This person doesn't even have a good command of english. I still consider myself an ewbie and don't mind sharing whatever little experience I have gained so far.
My answer was probably wasted but I was bored at work so never mind ....

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Brother, I’m seeing you more and more on this and love it. Do you know why I was harder on you earlier? Stick here long enough and you see this repeat a million times and mostly due to this....

Thx, I know but the rep world is a somewhat bewildering and strange world and not everyone has the wherewithal to spend three months lurking and figure things out. This person doesn't even have a good command of english. I still consider myself an ewbie and don't mind sharing whatever little experience I have gained so far.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Thx, I know but the rep world is a somewhat bewildering and strange world and not everyone has the wherewithal to spend three months lurking and figure things out. This person doesn't even have a good command of english. I still consider myself an ewbie and don't mind sharing whatever little experience I have gained so far.

No worries...thousands more will come

Reactions: RiffRalf

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
and thousands will leave, for your great help troll

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Nice first post OP ! Why are you calling Vvvlllooo a troll ? Seems he was trying to help you. It's one thing if you are too lazy to read and research info on your own but, that's your own fault. If you don't care to educate yourself, don't expect others to do it for you. Certainly don't start out calling forum members names. Doing so will not help you here in any way.

Reactions: Vvvlllooo

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Haha, great first post! You should join those thousands leaving.

Thanks KJ2020 and diverdown60! I give respect to RifRalf for sticking around and learning this great forum, there's so much to learn but can be done. I know I picked on him earlier, hopefully not too bad, but he's earned my respect by taking the time to read, participate input, and give his time to the forum along with the great many people here. He is able to help give newer members his opinion. It's the newbs who come here daily who undermined a lot of the members here such as RifRalf who had spent a ton of time to learn on the forum. Please read before you ask the ultimate NewBY question: what's the best rep..as your first post. It disrespects all the members here and shows how lazy one can be. Had you asked us..i've read and narrowed down to: and here's my reason why I'm choosing? Can I ask you? would probably command more respect. We all were there once..we understand..but we started out by reading..

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

bul7rix

Looking Around
14/11/19
I don't want to learn, I don't have time.

I'm just a person who wants to give a gift to his grandson for Christmas.

I don't speak English, this is written by the translator. The answers that help me are appreciated, but I understood that they would recriminate the help.
That's why I said that his help was troll. Do not call the person.

Surely it was not the best, for your relief I will close the door when leaving.

Good luck.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

I don't speak English, this is written by the translator. The answers that help me are appreciated, but I understood that they would recriminate the help.

Good luck.

You don't have time to learn, so don't expect other people to have time to help you. Your time is not more important than other's

Good luck

triples10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/18
Hello to all the forum I don't speak English, so it is very difficult for me to look for information. I am sorry if my question is easily answered. I want to know the best quality / price for GMT Batman Jubilee. Thaks everyone for reading

you're in no luck here

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Vvvlllooo Is a very well respected member around here, he has an incredible amount of knowledge regarding reps and gens alike. Calling him a troll is a very fast way to upset other members.

bul7rix “I don’t want to learn, I don’t have time” is what you said? You sir are an idiot, you will receive no help from any of us. Get out of here.

If you don’t understand my post, let me know and I will translate it into Portuguese for you. Absolutely unbelievable ..

Interesting

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19

Good luck.

Please buy from Rolex AD in your country. It has best GMT Batman. 100% pure.