• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Would you RL this one? (details in the post)

kobexu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/19
Hi fellow members,
I just received my QC from Trusty time today on a BP Datejust 36 A2824. Everything checks out with me except for the 2 o'clock markers seem misaligned (see attached pic). I would like to hear your opinion on whether you would RL because of this. Thank you for your help!

For some reason I can't link the picture directly so here it is: https://imgur.com/a/GVrZ9Pl

X2xDKdw.jpg

X2xDKdw

Last edited:

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Watch looks great, I would accept it and move on.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Please specify - are we talking a hypothetical situation where I RL the watch that I intend to purchase for myself, or I RL a watch that you intend to purchase for yourself - or am I RLing a watch that I purchase for your use ?

Also, why is there no GL option - or is it implied ? Without an option of a GL the only outcome is a RL - and if that's the case then there's no point in asking the question.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I had a Daytona marker that was crooked with a Trusty sale. He fixed it, either in house or sent it back to factory. No harm in asking him if he would fix it for you.

kobexu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/19
Please specify - are we talking a hypothetical situation where I RL the watch that I intend to purchase for myself, or I RL a watch that you intend to purchase for yourself - or am I RLing a watch that I purchase for your use ?

Also, why is there no GL option - or is it implied ? Without an option of a GL the only outcome is a RL - and if that's the case then there's no point in asking the question.

Good question, I'm just interested in hearing what you would do.

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
There are QC posting rules. Again it is what YOU think. Read, do your own research, don't depend on others. You will get different answers, "yes", "no", "this is good," "this is not." Read, contribute and learn. In the end, you will be better for it!