• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My NOOB V7 Submariner 116610LN crystal broke. What should I do?

matthijs.v

Looking Around
4/6/19
Hey everybody! I am the proud owner of a NOOB V7 Submariner 116610LN. But last night it fell to the ground from quite a height. To my surprise it still works, however the crystal broke. What shall or can I do now? Would a GEN crystal fit? Or should I go for another option?

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Hey bro, yes, a gen crystal will fit but they are not cheap. You need one with lec + ar and these run about $350 new. Then you’ll need to pay someone to install it. If you’re looking to keep it then this is the way to go, as nothing beats a gen crystal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
or try to get Prof's crystal, its almost as good as gen.

matthijs.v

Looking Around
4/6/19
For a more economical alternative, grab one of these:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ies/8331438-rolex-parts-clear-out-gen-and-rep

a prof crystal has AR on the top of the cyclops which gets scratched when the watch is worn. It’s not as good as gen, which has the AR under the cyclops.

Thanks for this, getting a GEN crystal with AR is, at the moment not an option. I will in the future. The link you provided me with looks promising and I will take a look. Thanks again!

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Take one of the linked ARF crystal.
These crystal are also very good and will fit perfectly to your Sub.
The best option compared to the price and result