• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF OR NEW NOOB V10

Watch34eu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
Let me know what do you think about both
i am interested because Both are Highest rep
but they haven’t copied the serial number into the movement
Will they do it ?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Everything you need to know is in the threads of these respective watches, you just need to read

Last edited:

Watch34eu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
Everything you need to know is in the threads of these respective watches, you just need to read

sure but i would like to know what people think about both i have read that they are very good and details are close to gen but when i see the difference between a good build and theses
i need to ask

thanks for replying

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Why would you care about a serial number on the movement of a watch that has a solid stainless steel case back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
ZZF.

All you need is to apply a dial protector with AR Coating (Makes liquid dial disappear) and then maybe a rehaut alignment which can be requested during servicing.
ZZF No date rehaut is probably close enough for alignment.

Tobel

6/7/17
ZZF.

All you need is to apply a dial protector with AR Coating (Makes liquid dial disappear) and then maybe a rehaut alignment which can be requested during servicing.
ZZF No date rehaut is probably close enough for alignment.

Rehaut alignment can't be fixed unless you brush the engraving and re engrave which is not really an easy thing to do

Tobel

6/7/17
sure but i would like to know what people think about both i have read that they are very good and details are close to gen but when i see the difference between a good build and theses
i need to ask

thanks for replying

Ok so if you have read the threads can you tell us for each watch what the main flaws that you are worried about are, and then we can tell you of its i big issue or not and it can be fixed

And by the way why arent you considering ARF?

alvaroaragon7

Looking Around
4/11/19
Where can I get a watch from R Factory ?
Do you know any TD?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
Lol. I just deleted my post asking the same qns.
bro, r factory is rolex factory. Sux it

Bigcity777

31/7/19
US / Closing deals
Where can I get a watch from R Factory ?
Do you know any TD?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

The R factory is fairly exclusive and the TD is selective on who buys from them so to contact the TD For the R factory you will have to have a minimum of 100 posts on this or one of their selected forums before they will deal with you .. So once you get to the 100 posts on this site the TD will usually contact you through private message and ask if your interested in making a purchase.. R factory is the best out there for their Rolex watches and you will not be disappointed.... Happy posting

:drinks_cheers:

Reactions: Hector-Anabasi

Tobel

6/7/17
I haven’t notice anything as big issue

and ARF have they Release Something new since ?

Man sorry but you're just showing that you haven't done your homework. If you had read the threads like you're supposed to you would know the pros and cons of each watch and we could have an elaborate conversation. Here you're just asking "who has the best sub" and expect to be spoon fed. Do yourself a favour and get to learn and understand what you are buying, instead of expecting people, who by the way you don't know and who may not know anything about reps, to tell you what to buy