• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF OR NEW NOOB V10

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
R factory is starting to put out lower quality work these days. The current best replica factory is WooFungDung even tripdog recommends WFD factory. Good luck bud!

Watch34eu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/19
Man sorry but you're just showing that you haven't done your homework. If you had read the threads like you're supposed to you would know the pros and cons of each watch and we could have an elaborate conversation. Here you're just asking "who has the best sub" and expect to be spoon fed. Do yourself a favour and get to learn and understand what you are buying, instead of expecting people, who by the way you don't know and who may not know anything about reps, to tell you what to buy
It’s absoluty not what i am saying or pretend
only what i ask is do factory will copy the serial number into the movement and why on the Highest rep there is still not

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
It’s absoluty not what i am saying or pretend
only what i ask is do factory will copy the serial number into the movement and why on the Highest rep there is still not

Why would you even remotely care about the serial number on the movement? Do you see the movement? Because I certainly do not, crazy I know but the stainless steel back of ALL Rolex cases sort of prevents that.

As for you have doing research, I and others here are sceptical at best. To me, you look like you're waiting to be spoon-fed just like the other 123123123213213 new members daily think they can ask.

Go on the search bar, type in ARF - Submariner / whatever you're looking for. Eg. "ZZF submariner, Noob v10." Find the thread... read the last 20-30 pages of each thread that you're interested in. If you're then struggling for information, go back to page 1. After that, you'll be able to ask specific and pertinent questions.

Not made up mumbo jumbo about serial numbers, you're fooling no-one. Go read.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itto