Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZZF OR NEW NOOB V10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ZZF OR NEW NOOB V10

    Let me know what do you think about both
    i am interested because Both are Highest rep
    but they haven’t copied the serial number into the movement
    Will they do it ?

    #2
    Everything you need to know is in the threads of these respective watches, you just need to read
    Last edited by Tobel; 11-11-19, 15:27.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Watch34eu View Post
      Let me know what do you think about both
      i am interested because Both are Highest rep
      but they haven’t copied the serial number into the movement
      Will they do it ?
      if ZZF fixes the rehaut and the dial then zzf if not noob

      Comment


        #4
        What serial on the movement?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Tobel View Post
          Everything you need to know is in the threads of these respective watches, you just need to read
          sure but i would like to know what people think about both i have read that they are very good and details are close to gen but when i see the difference between a good build and theses
          i need to ask

          thanks for replying

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Cadows View Post
            What serial on the movement?
            there is a serial number on the 3135 movement on the gen
            some factory have release it but it's very exclusive

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Cadows View Post
              What serial on the movement?
              i haven't well understand what did you mean
              do you know if ZZF is a reliable factory?

              Comment


                #8
                R factory over Noob and ZZF.


                Sent from my iPhone using RWI

                Comment


                  #9
                  Why would you care about a serial number on the movement of a watch that has a solid stainless steel case back?


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by LOOKINGFORADEAL View Post
                    R factory over Noob and ZZF.


                    Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                    I'm with this guy on that .. R factory is MILES ahead of noob or zzf or any other factory. They are MUCH more expensive but their watches are 100% 1:1

                    You get what you pay for ..


                    Last edited by Bigcity777; 11-11-19, 20:03.
                    Make as many memories as you can ... Because in the end that's all you'll have left ...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Deleted.... -_-
                      Last edited by up2wind; 12-11-19, 01:08.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        ZZF.

                        All you need is to apply a dial protector with AR Coating (Makes liquid dial disappear) and then maybe a rehaut alignment which can be requested during servicing.
                        ZZF No date rehaut is probably close enough for alignment.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Kazeviur View Post
                          ZZF.

                          All you need is to apply a dial protector with AR Coating (Makes liquid dial disappear) and then maybe a rehaut alignment which can be requested during servicing.
                          ZZF No date rehaut is probably close enough for alignment.
                          Rehaut alignment can't be fixed unless you brush the engraving and re engrave which is not really an easy thing to do

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Watch34eu View Post

                            sure but i would like to know what people think about both i have read that they are very good and details are close to gen but when i see the difference between a good build and theses
                            i need to ask

                            thanks for replying
                            Ok so if you have read the threads can you tell us for each watch what the main flaws that you are worried about are, and then we can tell you of its i big issue or not and it can be fixed

                            And by the way why arent you considering ARF?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Where can I get a watch from R Factory ?
                              Do you know any TD?


                              Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X