• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF GMT 116710 SH3186 photo review

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You’d need insert and a dial which are Both approx 1500€ and hands..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be much more than that, and that is if gen pepsi inserts were available at all which they aren't. You can seldom find hulk inserts and they are worth 2k

Markusko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/19
Thank you for your responds.
Im new here but very excited about this hobby. I love watches and have few, but all of them are gen. Idea that you can actually build your watch is incredible to me. I checked eBay and find gen dial $500. Hands $200. Insert I didn’t find. That’s thru.
Hope I learn everything on this forum.

Reactions: m5smg2 and LaPavel

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
Do you guys know if ARF bracelet would perfectly fit in a Noob V9 CHS case? Thank you!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

Markusko

12/12/19
Hello. I’m about to order this watch. I have question , How the movement holding up ?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thank you for your responds.
Im new here but very excited about this hobby. I love watches and have few, but all of them are gen. Idea that you can actually build your watch is incredible to me. I checked eBay and find gen dial $500. Hands $200. Insert I didn’t find. That’s thru.
Hope I learn everything on this forum.

You will.likely find 116710 dials, I doubt you'll find 126710 dials, which are the ones for pepsi.

If you want to franken, you may need to stick to the older 116710 ln model

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Do you guys know if ARF bracelet would perfectly fit in a Noob V9 CHS case? Thank you!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

It should, but it's unlikely anyone has actually tried it yet. There are very few of these models in members' hands yet. The ARF GMT bracelet is a new release.

Freeflyer

2/9/17
I placed an order with InTime in late November. After checking the status a couple of times, I was informed they’re not expecting it to be available until the February time frame.

KerwinKey

13/4/19
I placed an order with InTime in late November. After checking the status a couple of times, I was informed they’re not expecting it to be available until the February time frame.
Woah is that reliable source? That will be close to 3 to 4 months just to wait for the QC. It's been 1 month since I made my purchase, everything is so silent I'm worried.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Woah is that reliable source? That will be close to 3 to 4 months just to wait for the QC. It's been 1 month since I made my purchase, everything is so silent I'm worried.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Better to wait for them to sort any issues than get one not fully ready. ARF may have a sourcing issue on some parts. I'm sure Ryan would switch your order to a VRF or something else if you wanted.

Markusko

12/12/19
Wow. I just placed order yesterday. So it will be months before I get it ...

Whirld

Horology Curious
13/8/19

I ordered mid November. It keeps getting pushed. Last I checked it was end of December, then I heard mid January. Now I’m hearing February. Sucks but I’d rather any potential problems are sorted.

Reactions: Markusko and KJ2020

Cranberry2

31/3/19
I ordered mid November. It keeps getting pushed. Last I checked it was end of December, then I heard mid January. Now I’m hearing February. Sucks but I’d rather any potential problems are sorted.

just got today mail from inTime that I will get my Qc´s in two days....

Reactions: m5smg2