• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF GMT 116710 SH3186 photo review

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KlI3Q.jpg

ARF CGs are a little more angled inward at the top than the gen but won't be all that noticeable. They are slightly thicker at the bottom like the gen.

This appears to be the new 'must have' if the movement isn't a bust. Really a nice looking piece.

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
Wow thanks for the review I am a big fan of the AR factory i have 41 36 dj and a 116010ln and have a noob v2 panda,the noob movement is just perfect and have an power reserve of 80 hours..
But the noob lacks in the superb finishing of the bracelet and overall feeling.
ARF is the best factory imo!
Can’t wait for the Pepsi/coke version!!

Wear this beautiful peace in good health!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Reactions: m5smg2

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Seems very nice ootb actually, may I ask you to test the black hole effect in some light conditions? Thank you.
Now the thing is, we have to understand which on the 2 movements (ARF or VR) is better or better replicated the 3186, in order to understand which one is the most reliable!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

NoNations

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/18
Any intention of changing the date wheel? I ordered one of these, I'm not sure if I will change the date wheel... but definitely something I would think about. Will wait and see what it looks like. Don't want to mess around too much.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
That date wheel is the one that’s been about a while. Lovely pics OP, nicely bulleted written points covering the main aspects of the watch. Are the hour + minute hands still nicely curved like the subs?

I love ARF, their build quality is the best of all the Rolex reps despite some
Flaws with cases etc, they look gen to the eye in finish, this is no different.My one gripe is the ultra white line they use it’s a few shades lighter than gen lume which looks off white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Great review, and nice pics. The bezel seems very good, with deep and soft edged number engravings. Would love to see outdoor pictures of this one, so we can have a glimpse of the silverish plating.

Anyway, it gets me in line to get one!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

zilli0n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/17
Thanks for the review mate ! Very interesting !
Wera it in good health ! :cool:

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Thanks for the review ! Fantastic that you have managed to get one already ! The watch looks marvelous

reptime101

15/9/18
Should I get the ARF v3 or this? Movement alone I think this is a better bang for my buck if the rotor is really silent! Wonder what the power reserve is compared to the eta 2824?

Last edited:

irvin

21/9/15
SG
Thank you OP for the wonderful review, now ARF can sell them like hotcakes noob daytonas when all 4 variations - GMT2C/Batman/Pepsi/Rootbeer shares the same base.

Just wondering which factory will finally break thru the barrier and release one with actual black hole AR crystal. It’s been since the 6 digits subs until now yet non bothers to rectify the almost instant tell non black hole date magnifier.

May the rep gods save our wallets one day so we don’t have to go gen crystal/prof’s AR.

Reactions: vcappp and m5smg2