• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF GMT 116710 SH3186 photo review

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
A beauty but hands are still a fraction misaligned but only like 5 minutes out so not a massive problem unless blown up on a forum picture! Arf are bad for this. Great pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: m5smg2 and KJ2020

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
paperplane Congrats. What a beauty. The DW looks better than the bold DW on all the TD pics. Better than mine. I hope they’re all like this going forward.

How’s the bezel action on yours?

Reactions: KJ2020

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Am I the only one who notices that the insert is quite off compared to the gen Batman? Too bold and deep.

Though it looks much cooler than the gen :)

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2

paperplane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/5/19
Singapore
A beauty but hands are still a fraction misaligned but only like 5 minutes out so not a massive problem unless blown up on a forum picture! Arf are bad for this. Great pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried hacking the hands and align them all at 12 and leave it for an hour. The hour hand is misaligned by a tiny tiny little bit.

paperplane

15/5/19
Singapore
paperplane Congrats. What a beauty. The DW looks better than the bold DW on all the TD pics. Better than mine. I hope they’re all like this going forward.

How’s the bezel action on yours?

I never handle a gen gmt before so I can’t compare on the bezel action. As compared to the noob chs I had previously, this ARF turns smoother with lesser tension and it gives a click sound at every hour. I suppose the gen bezel action is pretty silent?

P.S. The bezel ring is sharp!

Last edited:

paperplane

15/5/19
Singapore
Am I the only one who notices that the insert is quite off compared to the gen Batman? Too bold and deep.
Though it looks much cooler than the gen :)
Compare with this two gen 116710LN photos, the ARF does seem deep but not bold.
Or maybe the gen insert is rounded at each number that’s why. :rolleyes:
e569t.jpg
e58s2.jpg

Reactions: pcghill

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
My ARF sub was deeply engraved too. It looks like the ARF gmt...it gives that fuzzy/unclear look to the numbers. I don’t know if ARF does this to keep the markers paint in longer as they aren’t platinum plated. I don’t have an ARF yet but my noob pepsi operates well. Qaulity is not like gen...gen is gen

Last edited:

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Yes the 6 on 26 on paperplane has a tiny blotch. But rest of them look pretty damn good.

Last edited: