• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Desperately searching for this ref 114234

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
So i've searched high and low for this reference. It hasn't been made by R factory in over a decade as far as I can tell. Heck, i'd spend the $ on a gen if I could find one in new condition for a reasonable price.

As far as I know, its the only Rollie thats been made in a blue/orange colorway

zUsed-Rolex-Air-King-114234---121638.jpg

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
You can also get a Milgaus with Blue/Orange. I would take the Mil over that one tbh

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
Allow me to clarify that im looking for a rep

pecupecu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
I remember when they were available. I really like it too. There was also a silver dial with red numbers. I decided not to buy them at the time, because there were too many mistakes in the dial.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
So i've searched high and low for this reference. It hasn't been made by R factory in over a decade as far as I can tell. Heck, i'd spend the $ on a gen if I could find one in new condition for a reasonable price.
As far as I know, its the only Rollie thats been made in a blue/orange colorway

Allow me to clarify that im looking for a rep

So ... if you would spend only $ and not $$$ for one you should effectively get a Rep.
Problem is that the Gen were 34mm and it's not that easy to get a 34mm Air-King Rep case ...
If you really want tht watch you'll have to go Gen or have a Rep built from parts ...