• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated ARF V3 Submariner 116610 is out

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
RF still rules!! No other factories come close!

I love ppl here, never ending hunt for a perfect rep. Always complaint

Everyone here complaining and striving for perfection Is the only reason the watches you get from the factory are so good. If it wasn’t for the 1% represented here demanding more and two factories competing for our business, they’d still be producing tin that can be spotted from 30 feet away. You’re welcome.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
If that difference bothers you, im pretty sure not even a gen will be enough, since they can have that kind of variation.

datediff.jpg

yep, from different models and from different years, infact there are different variations in the 16610 models for the different years of their productions.

But, i don't think that a side picture like that is very scientific, since the deformation of the cyclops can change everything

Tobel

6/7/17
this arf v3 is out only on puretime { trustytime ,ts station NOT TD} INTIME,TORO DONT HAVE IT

Angus at Puretime has always been close to JF/ARF and tends to get the new models earlier

gayney

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/7/18
I just got a v2, normally I’d be upset with a new release but thankfully I’m not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
Im about to order a ARF V3 but now im hesitating again ^^
I‘m sure about installing a Gen DW in the Sub - would you guys recommend me to rather buy the V2 then? :confused:

Tobel

6/7/17
I‘m sure about installing a Gen DW in the Sub - would you guys recommend me to rather buy the V2 then? :confused:

I don't think that V2 or V3 would make any difference WRT installing a gen DW

Reactions: Vi-Lo

pecupecu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19

Buy the Hulk V3, and let us know if the color is better! I would love to see the crystal too

reptime101

15/9/18
KBNhn.jpg

Here is my ARF V3.

- Date window looks a bit high on first glance, but I think this is the same on the genuine
- The rectangle marker on my bezel at 9 looks crooked
- Indices on 12 and 6 don't look aligned but maybe this is because I am too picky

Overall a great looking watch, watch do you guys think of the v3 lugs

Last edited:

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
KBNhn.jpg

Here is my ARF V3.

- Date window looks a bit high on first glance, but I think this is the same on the genuine
- The rectangle marker on my bezel at 9 looks crooked
- Indices on 12 and 6 don't look aligned but maybe this is because I am too picky

Overall a great looking watch, watch do you guys think of the v3 lugs

still bad lugs

Vi-Lo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Germany
The 6 O‘Clock marker looks slightly angled to the left when zooming in, but the 12 marker looks good aligned i think :shok:

the lugs seem to be a little wide and missing some Silhouette compared to the gen?!
but i think the SELs seem to fit very good! Don’t you?

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Hope the lume is less white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk