• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated ARF V3 Submariner 116610 is out

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
i hope no one buys this shit so factories will understand that we are fed up of them creating new releases with minimal upgrades just to milk us for money, i say fuck them.

ARF and Noob recently behaved like real beach sellers, SMH.

you got the point....I don't think that chinese are producing these for charity, are they?

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
I have ordered one, I can share some pics as soon as it arrived

A lot of people post QC pics for people to ask what flaws are there. This is expressly discouraged and not allowed, unless you have a specific question. This is why people were saying to "read the rules."

However, you said you would post pics when you have the watch in hand, and this is expressly encouraged and allowed... if this is in fact what you meant :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim_5668

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
A lot of people post QC pics for people to ask what flaws are there. This is expressly discouraged and not allowed, unless you have a specific question. This is why people were saying to "read the rules."

However, you said you would post pics when you have the watch in hand, and this is expressly encouraged and allowed... if this is in fact what you meant :)

Accepted QC pics are also allowed

Reactions: Dissemination

reptime101

15/9/18
Its a fine line.. if you're posting the QC pics for a new watch then its generally accepted and VERY appreciated.

Reactions: vcappp

Kelix

Horology Curious
18/7/19
I believe this is the first black hole cyclops OOTB. Interested to see how it looks in natural light.

Reactions: Watchmewear

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I believe this is the first black hole cyclops OOTB. Interested to see how it looks in natural light.

No it's not, precious ones both noob and ARF had some black hole even though not as good as gen

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
These lists of upgrades are a joke. I’m a big fan of the ARF Sub but let’s be realistic we’re still on Version 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
kobe24 said that the V3 has an updated black hole crystal and lume pip on the bezel (it's flatter and better looking).

Yes, and better pearl.
000624radamwv94meap3v3.jpg

000624ncoetey7ymcu1ccm.jpg

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
you got the point....I don't think that chinese are producing these for charity, are they?

That's not the point, i understand it's an illegal business and all, but they still remain pieces of shit, i'm not against the rise in the price, i'm against an unjustified rise of the price and cartel practices that they are SURELY using.

And the problem is us, because if we keep on buying v1 -v2 - v3 - v99, then just wait 2-3 years and you'll see the first reps over 1k, without even having justifiable upgrades.

ARF was still in the GMT development phase, and they released it just because VR released its own, so let's hope that it won't explode in our hands.

Noob released a 688 fucking dollars GMT with a timebomb movement that no real smart person would ever buy, also because of the toddler colored insert, especially now that the new 3186 movement has been released.

Meanwhile there are golden factories, like VSF, ZF and more, that whenever they release something it's either a breakthrough or an incredibly nice advancement.

For example all the VSF Omega clone watches and movements (idk if you know but the new 50th James Bond anniversary watch has been released one month ago or so, and they already made the replica of it, it's beautiful, and under 350$).

IF the TDs sell for 350$ a watch that is way more complicated to replicate than a retarded subariner, that they sell for more than 100$ more, then we all should start asking some questions, and maybe stop buying useless releases.

We should all try to finance VSF, who knows, they could come out with a nice omega speedmaster clone movement one day lmao

Last edited: