• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally a Skydweller rep happening?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Found this released pic on the gram, still looking for more pics though:

49421948ddb9ab3c8cf09b245a964906.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I’d be thrilled if there was. But what movement would they use if it was remotely functional?

Firecomet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
Oh whao.. where you got the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
The fluted bezel looks crap. This is an indicator that the other replication aspects will be crap as well lol

Reactions: fradic

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
The fluted bezel looks crap. This is an indicator that the other replication aspects will be crap as well lol

Agree bro, bezel looks shit. But finally someone that is trying. Hopefully some other facs chime in. Really dont care that much about the bezel feature though, love the gold with grey dial version

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I am not sure if this is the same one, but here are some photos for you guys to check them. I know nothing about this model, gen or rep, just sharing photos that I have of one of the last released reps of this model

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Skydweller reps have been around for quite a while.

I have one.

15721165828684.jpg

Here's a post with some info on them.

https://www.repgeek.com/discuss-gen...ky-dweller-326934-a.html?highlight=Skydweller

I have a working mod to manually change the month window indicator. I wanted to actuate it with a recessed pusher like some watches have for moonphase indicator changes but I can't find a local jeweller willing to help since it's a Rolex rep. ATM it's movable only by opening the back. Not what I wanted as a final solution but I may have to live with it. I can change the indictator from start to finish in about 2 minutes.

Also got a better crystal for it and working on a better DW.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Month indicator stuck at August (8). Indicates a AAA fake

There are no rep factory models where the month indicator moves. There are Swiss ETA models where the GMT wheel is also fixed, just printed on the dial face. These models have a nice ETA DW and crystal/cyclops. They sell in excess of $350 and are in appearance, much nicer than AAA quality.

Royaloak15

SCAMMER
Banned
11/8/19

I have one.

15721165828684.jpg

https://www.repgeek.com/discuss-gen...ky-dweller-326934-a.html?highlight=Skydweller

I have a working mod to manually change the month window indicator. I wanted to actuate it with a recessed pusher like some watches have for moonphase indicator changes but I can't find a local jeweller willing to help since it's a Rolex rep. ATM it's movable only by opening the back. Not what I wanted as a final solution but I may have to live with it. I can change the indictator from start to finish in about 2 minutes.

How can you change the month? Its not printed on the dial?

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Royaloak15 The red indicator at 8 o’ clock is the month. On gen skydwellers it moves around every month (1-12) which is the annual calendar.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Dont think this is the new one dadog13 but the previous/current one they are selling. Let's hope they will rep this good one day lol.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

I have one.

15721165828684.jpg

Oh wow, taking it next level lol. Never knew you could change it underneatch the caseback lol. Always thought it was fixxed.

Reactions: KJ2020