• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob 2019 Sea-Dweller D-Blue ref #126660

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Seen for the first time, the 126660 D-Blue !!!

15a0fbb0bcdc5f09b8ff19c57326cc42.jpg

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Interesting. The 2018 update made this one desirable / wearable. Nice to finally see this one after ARF canned theirs.

Last edited:

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
No idea
In 1 week I think
It’s promising a good batch.
V7 was very good.

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
Seen for the first time, the 126660 D-Blue !!!
15a0fbb0bcdc5f09b8ff19c57326cc42.jpg

The Noob V7 dial top blue is too dark from the top to their gradient black. I’ve bought V7 Noobs with the SA3135 and the A2836 Best Editions (hoping one or the other dial may be more accurate), and sold both for this reason. I KNOW the TD's pictures look good, but in person the dial blue is just too dark. This includes being out in the direct sunlight were the blue looks at best..."okay." To indoors, were the dial looks pretty much overall black. So, unless that has been corrected, the dial gradient color is not all that good. The watch itself I thought was pretty good out-of-the-box, but that damn dial was a killer for me. Also, is the SEL fit even with the lugs like the 126660? Also on the dial, did they add the Rolex Crown in between "Swiss-Made" to indicate this is a 2019 model with the new Rolex 3235 movement? I can't tell from the small picture, but it looks to be lacking. I looked around, and did not see what TD is offering this (or going to be offering this) would you mind letting us know where you got the info...Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
The Noob V7 dial top blue is too dark from the top to their gradient black. I’ve bought V7 Noobs with the SA3135 and the A2836 Best Editions (hoping one or the other dial may be more accurate), and sold both for this reason. I KNOW the TD's pictures look good, but in person the dial blue is just too dark. This includes being out in the direct sunlight were the blue looks at best..."okay." To indoors, were the dial looks pretty much overall black. So, unless that has been corrected, the dial gradient color is not all that good. The watch itself I thought was pretty good out-of-the-box, but that damn dial was a killer for me. Also, is the SEL fit even with the lugs like the 126660? Also on the dial, did they add the Rolex Crown in between "Swiss-Made" to indicate this is a 2019 model with the new Rolex 3235 movement? I can't tell from the small picture, but it looks to be lacking. I looked around, and did not see what TD is offering this (or going to be offering this) would you mind letting us know where you got the info...Thank you! :)

The blue was maybe darker but it’s a minor flaw on the wrist.
I had one and nobody called me out.
Now waiting for this update and maybe buy another one :)

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I’m torn between whether the dial looks too dark (the blue) or whether it looks okay. It’s really thought to tell via pictures.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
the black 2824 looks good, no?

any idea how long til someone actually gets their hands on one?
My bet is that there will be many orders today.

Usually, Puretime or any TD will put up an image of the watch and there will be some time before the details are updated. HOWEVER, these are greatly anticipated watches (DSSD, BLNR, LN) that just came out so they released the details AND images all at once, without a gap between them.

So they expect thousands of orders soon.

I bet by the end of next week we'll have images of the watch in person as well as videos

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Spillo

2470f2.8ii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/16
My bet is that there will be many orders today.

Usually, Puretime or any TD will put up an image of the watch and there will be some time before the details are updated. HOWEVER, these are greatly anticipated watches (DSSD, BLNR, LN) that just came out so they released the details AND images all at once, without a gap between them.

So they expect thousands of orders soon.

I bet by the end of next week we'll have images of the watch in person as well as videos

ive been waiting on the 126660 rep ever since it's release. do you see any issues on this guy https://puretimewatch.io/sea-dwelle...-edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html ?

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
ive been waiting on the 126660 rep ever since it's release. do you see any issues on this guy https://puretimewatch.io/sea-dwelle...-edition-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-a2824.html ?
My specialty is with Omegas and the GMT Master line. But if I had to bet, I'd say the indices need to be more round, and the date could be crisper. The bezel seems full and bright only at a certain lighting condition, but nothing a platinum mod can't help.

Hands seem beautiful though, and the rehaut looks about the right slope. Bracelet seems well finished but not ARF quality I can bet. The dial looks delicious and not too shiny, but a luscious gloss.

That's just my take, I know my seniors must know better :)

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I reckon that's a pretty decent effort! If I was in the market for one, I'd be all over that, but my old style d-blue is good enough for me. Looks alright though. Just because those SEL gaps are shocking, it doesn't mean they'll all be bad.