• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMT Master II 126710 BLNR UNF [NEW]

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Sounds like the good old CHS timebomb

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
If anyone buys this please PM me, I’m curious to know how the ceramic insert looks, especially on the 6. So far every factory cant seem to blend the two colors correctly as they join in the platinum etching. There always seems to be a “seam” or a shift of the texture in the etching that is quite noticeable. From the pics unf seems to have figured this out, unless of course if one Half of the bezel color is painted on and not actually 2 separate ceramic colors joined....

owners insight would be greatly appreciated!

rapier82

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/13
Hi, has anyone bought the UNF BLNR? Would be great if they could shed some light on its quality. Seems good value for money from the pics. Thanks.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
It's a lower quality rep with the 2824 CHS timebomb movement. The insert markers are thin and the transition point at 18 is wrong, it should be about 15% into the 8. There is a bump in the 6, a no name company isn't going to solve this dilemma.

The crystal is garbage. Look at the distortion in the 28 and the curved bottom of the date window.

GMF 2836 ICHS is the best Batman available now.