• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 VS Gen

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
I just asked for another where it is aligned, why do the work when you can have it without a the problem that requires work

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
mari115 because it is misaligned too much

I'm sorry, but it's not true.
This will be my last off-topic post, and i'm not the first one to tell you that your rehaut wasn't misaligned.

your submariner vs a gen gmt master 2.
14.000 euros of difference

There was no reason to refuse that beautiful v10.
Prices are going up also because of this.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
mari115 because it is misaligned too much

You've made your choice and you've rejected a perfectly acceptable watch.

When you receive the QC pics for the new watch, please make sure that you DO NOT post those pics anywhere on RWI.

If posting QC pics is what makes you happy, then take yourself over to Reddit - it's full of Overnight Experts and they love picking apart QC pics in the same way monkeys love picking away at fleas in the fur of their nearest neighbor.

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Boohoo, what a problem if I declined, that's what the whole QC service provided by a TD is for. If im not happy with a misaligned rehaut then that's the case, simple as that. And there where a bunch of members who agreed to my point. Maybe I won't like it if I know it's misaligned and will have that idea the whole time.

Tucker tripdog mari115

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Boohoo, what a problem if I declined, that's what the whole QC service provided by a TD is for. If im not happy with a misaligned rehaut then that's the case, simple as that. And there where a bunch of members who agreed to my point. Maybe I won't like it if I know it's misaligned and will have that idea the whole time.

Tucker tripdog mari115

I bet the next watch will be worse....and the next watch worse.....and the next watch even worse.......

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
I bet the next watch will be worse....and the next watch worse.....and the next watch even worse.......

oh yeah sure,whatever. totally irrelevant to the subject it was about ^^ But thanks for the meaningless input.

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
I don't understand why there always has to be a bunch of guys on RWI who are just being salty about everything. Like who cares if I don't like my rehaut and decline the watch ? And if you don't agree on something or whatever what will you achieve with those comments ?

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
oh yeah sure,whatever. totally irrelevant to the subject it was about ^^ But thanks for the meaningless input.

I'm amazed some of you guys can even dress yourself in the morning. Do you drive?

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Oh hell yeah, I dress some fine clothes mate, drive a fine car too ;) but you know ? I don't like this meaningless discussion with you. Have a nice day mate

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
TudorGstaad I think they’re trying to tell you that your watch was acceptable. Sending back acceptable watches during the QC process unnecessarily is what drives up prices for everyone. I believe that is the point they are trying to get at, your watch looked nice. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

TudorGstaad

28/6/19

Rawbe Thanks for the polite and friendly reply (if we could al communicate like this). I understand what they wanted to say but it's the was of communicating thats abnormal. The thing im seeing with the aligned rehaut inscription is quite common with rolex watches ( gens ) but in the case of gens it is always a bit to the right or a bit to the left and if i look very closely i noticed that most of the rehaut inscription is to the right but a few is on the left and one in the middle. ( i added pictures to clarify what i noticed. A few members told me they would decline, just of the soul purpose that if i see this now i will see it forever, i know that when you receive the watch it is totally different because its like a super mini version of all the micro pictures haha but its just the feeling i would have for myself at that moment. Next to that the TD told me it was not a single problem and he noticed it himself too so why all the chaos about declining a watch, i understand it drives prices up but that doesn't take my right away to get myself a v10 i think is acceptable and would wear. The black and white picture is a gen and the picture of QC i pointed out what i noticed.

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
And im not a member with 1 or 2 posts, im not just here to complain. I joined this forum because i love watches and had my first rep and discovered rwi and thought ( still think ) its fascinating that there is such useful information and the way members mod their reps and advise each other in this process. In this case i saw a flaw in my opinion and won some advice from members with more experience. Not to offend anybody etc or have a yes no discussion.

shortlegs

31/5/19
OK now that is nuts. If you nitpick to this kind of level you will never be happy with your rep. And as others have said, customers with this behaviour will just make TDs pissed off and drive prices up for everyone else.

I also feel that the more accepting you are of the small flaws of reps, the happier you will be with them, with this hobby, and being in this forum too.

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Rawbe Thanks for the polite and friendly reply (if we could al communicate like this). I understand what they wanted to say but it's the was of communicating thats abnormal. The thing im seeing with the aligned rehaut inscription is quite common with rolex watches ( gens ) but in the case of gens it is always a bit to the right or a bit to the left and if i look very closely i noticed that most of the rehaut inscription is to the right but a few is on the left and one in the middle. ( i added pictures to clarify what i noticed. A few members told me they would decline, just of the soul purpose that if i see this now i will see it forever, i know that when you receive the watch it is totally different because its like a super mini version of all the micro pictures haha but its just the feeling i would have for myself at that moment. Next to that the TD told me it was not a single problem and he noticed it himself too so why all the chaos about declining a watch, i understand it drives prices up but that doesn't take my right away to get myself a v10 i think is acceptable and would wear. The black and white picture is a gen and the picture of QC i pointed out what i noticed.

Jesus, you might as well get a gen and be done with it, if you nitpick at this level. zzz

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
You are kidding, are you not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I don’t want to muck up this thread anymore. Great comparison Logixa.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
if i look very closely

Don't you think you just answered your own question? Do you think you'll be able to see it while wearing it?
Do you really think others are going to see it?

Good job with the drawn circles and the macro shot of a replica watch, it's incredibly surprising how you found some small imperfections.

But wait! I thought it had to be perfect! i don't care if the price difference is over 10k, the quality must be the same if not better than the gen, since i paid 500 bucks for it!

:megalol::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited: