• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 VS Gen

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
I'm proofing; take a v9 or v10 put it next to a gen and you will see it is smaller. it is the proof, that easy. case width is different. is it too hard to understand for you? if someone saying they are exactly same i bet on a new watch with him. i am clear not making bullshit. someone who has the watch can please measure them and show these guys what it is to be like. you are just creating polemic doesnt even now anything about this watch. what a shame.

You’re a donut, no proof of that required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TudorGstaad

alfonzo

25/7/19
I accept Mr. Balls wager with my terms. The watch he will win is a completely wrong in every way Raffles AirKing with the most accurate A2824 in it. Mr. Balls must start a thread and use a verified Gen and confirmed v10. Take detailed images with precise measurements of the mid-case only and show the discrepancy. If he accomplishes this feat I will send Mr. Balls the hideously incorrect AirKing.

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
smoke Will provide us with an comprehensively review of the differences soon, and we will all know the exact info. until then speculating without any proof is unnecessary djcd

Last edited:

TudorGstaad

28/6/19

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I'm proofing; take a v9 or v10 put it next to a gen and you will see it is smaller. it is the proof, that easy. case width is different. is it too hard to understand for you? if someone saying they are exactly same i bet on a new watch with him. i am clear not making bullshit. someone who has the watch can please measure them and show these guys what it is to be like. you are just creating polemic doesnt even now anything about this watch. what a shame.

That's not proof of anything - except that you don't understand what is involved in proving something is correct.

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/17
Netherlands
In my opinion, slightly better than the arf except for the detailed finishing like the clasp feeling etc.

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
Logixa so with a switch in the clasp should it be superior than arf? They presented v3 but seems to be mostly the same. The new V10 inserts is better then ARF one?

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/17
Netherlands
No, seems just fine.

Dont bother too much with rehaut alignment. Its the dumbest thing in rolex watches to be worried about. trust me, even on my gen its not perfectly aligned. As long as the 12 hour marker is on mostly on the crown rehaut, its good enough.

Reactions: indywatchguy

Interesting

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/8/19
Logixa Thanks for a great post and pics. Much appreciated and glad you have a gen! I just want to ask of you. Will you be terribly upset, angry, cry, rant, rave, if, just supposing, that the V10 was so like your gen it would need a super expert to tell the difference? Particularly given the price difference of both.