• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 VS Gen

WRAPPSWISS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/19
I only received it 5 hours ago haha. The date only rolls 1 direction, if you go too far it wont go back.. would have to go through all the dates over again

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandmasterChime

djcd

Horology Curious
26/10/19
Hi mate!
Does gen case looks wider than the v10? Have you measure diameters?
Thank you.

Last edited:

WRAPPSWISS

11/7/19
Also when you rotate the bezel on this it doesn't rotate back it just stays there, no functionality in regards to that it seems.. unless mine in particular isn't working right aha

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Also when you rotate the bezel on this it doesn't rotate back it just stays there, no functionality in regards to that it seems.. unless mine in particular isn't working right aha

I assume you understand how a diving bezel works? They only rotate one way and stay in the position you leave them in, it’s not an egg timer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WRAPPSWISS

11/7/19
I assume you understand how a diving bezel works? They only rotate one way and stay in the position you leave them in, it’s not an egg timer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahhh okay I feel better now since that's how its supposed to be.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I know it’s a $200 fix but you can always add gen click springs. Maybe if someone takes it apart, we can see what they’re using and maybe find solid aftermarket (ARF?) clicksprings. Or maybe it’s just on that single watch.

Last edited:

WRAPPSWISS

11/7/19
I don't know much about all the other sub's but is the V10's currently best out of the box?

mega12

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/17
I am not an expert, but the first thing that I immediately noticed is that the dial prints are way fatter on the V10...sels, case shape and even bezel did not pop out to my eyes...but that dial print....:confused: oh yes....

Yeah, same thing that I noticed
Anyway nice review OP

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
This one is the 3135 clone movement.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
Amazing review!
The microscopic pictures shows lots of good details.
The bezel looks fantastic.thank you for taking time.

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/17
Netherlands
I didn't mate, its not mine. It's from a guy who has sent it to me get the crystal replaced and watertested.

Reactions: Bails78

Bails78

19/7/18
United Kingdom, London
I didn't mate, its not mine. It's from a guy who has sent it to me get the crystal replaced and watertested.

Oh right, I just noticed your in the Netherlands was in Amsterdam 3 weeks ago. I wish I could live out there. One thing I did notice out there was loads of guys have Subs out there, even the Poffertjes guy on Albert Kuyp Market was wearing one. Made me wonder if they are all Gen or a mix of Gen and Rep.