• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Batman and LN GMT 3186

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
New with better insert paint. The line at 18 and 6 on previous Batmans will probably be fixed just like the latest pepsi.
e278adbe3b5407b0eafaa59e3eac805e.jpg
280577a240d21f2afa586da6d074aee1.jpg

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Nope. Will have to wait a few days I guess. Noob always teases with a promotional photo first before actually shots.

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
The movement issues are not fixed.. the latest Pepsi breaks like the older chs

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Tobel

6/7/17
Why a 116710 blnr instead of a 126710?

I guess these 2 are going to be 658 USD as well, for little change compared to the previous model...

Reactions: KJ2020

thrillofhunt

Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Price will remain the same as the current Batman and LN from Noob. Probably around 500usd

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Is it a good news? Improved model but with the same CHS time-bomb movement? 600 bucks for a watch that can burst 10 minutes after you set time (as we read on another thread here)?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
It seems Noob won't go back to ICHS anyway, better get used to it no?
Ok lots of people talk about movement breaks, but some others give ok comments and seem very happy with it when it's properly set.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

qqraxtt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/5/19
Man too bad they don't have them with a2836. Who cares about chs when the movement can break so easily?

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
It seems Noob won't go back to ICHS anyway, better get used to it no?
Ok lots of people talk about movement breaks, but some others give ok comments and seem very happy with it when it's properly set.

I set mine properly (am no novice with GMT’s) following the sticky guide on this forum. Guess I’m just one of the unlucky ones? The spring that’s used is flimsy and weak so it’s pure luck whether and when it breaks.

My brand new BLRO broke within 10 mins of it arriving with me after flipping the date by around 10 days forward. General advice is to not adjust the date as this is when the spring will most likely break. So, you get CHS but best not change the date when you want to wear it?! Seems ridiculous when you think about it logically.

For the sake of having correct CHS I’m really not sure the extra $200 and fragile movement is really worth it. I would happily pay the $200 NOOB premium again if these new movements were an improvement on previous years...but they’re exactly the same movements as in previous years.

Pays your money, takes your choice, is the phrase that springs to mind. So, I won’t be taking the same risks again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nonox

30/3/12
especially since noob use the vr/as3135 that seems reliable in the sub-c so there is not a huge job to make a real clone of 3186 based on the vr / as

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
the blue of the BLNR insert will be the same horrible color as the previous one?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I set mine properly (am no novice with GMT’s) following the sticky guide on this forum. Guess I’m just one of the unlucky ones? The spring that’s used is flimsy and weak so it’s pure luck whether and when it breaks.

My brand new BLRO broke within 10 mins of it arriving with me after flipping the date by around 10 days forward. General advice is to not adjust the date as this is when the spring will most likely break. So, you get CHS but best not change the date when you want to wear it?! Seems ridiculous when you think about it logically.

For the sake of having correct CHS I’m really not sure the extra $200 and fragile movement is really worth it. I would happily pay the $200 NOOB premium again if these new movements were an improvement on previous years...but they’re exactly the same movements as in previous years.

Pays your money, takes your choice, is the phrase that springs to mind. So, I won’t be taking the same risks again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I undertstand, and that's where the whole problem is : having the "real" deal with CHS seems to rely on luck, we have the proof once again here with your 2 last comments guys : one had no problems for 2 years, the other one broke in 10mn...

What's the solution? Movement swap when getting the watch? Asking TD to change movement when ordering?... Buying gen? ????

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I undertstand, and that's where the whole problem is : having the "real" deal with CHS seems to rely on luck, we have the proof once again here with your 2 last comments guys : one had no problems for 2 years, the other one broke in 10mn...

What's the solution? Movement swap when getting the watch? Asking TD to change movement when ordering?... Buying gen? ????

To change them to which movement?