• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release Yatch Master 226659 from ''KS''

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
This is a bad rep no doubt but it is the first 42mm case of the new yatch master.

This is the only Rolex i even though of having. can't wait for it.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Keylog74

14/6/13
I’m guessing I’m the only one liking this particular reference :D

Firecomet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
Seeing the number of post and thread seems like only a few of us is in love with this model.. :(

m800

Known Member
9/6/19
Does the clasp on it have "SteelInox" stamped on it?

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
Want one but need it to be more accurate

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
I thought I would like it, but its pure vanilla. Nothing to like, nothing to dislike.
The perfect illustration of Rolex being unable to do anything new/interesting.

Reactions: rcom440

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
I was pretty excited about this until a female acquaintance of mine showed off her ability to eyeball the difference between steel and white gold. Pretty turned off by how easy it was, and i prefer my reps to stand up to a decent level of scrutiny.

Reactions: Firecomet

Firecomet

13/5/18
I was pretty excited about this until a female acquaintance of mine showed off her ability to eyeball the difference between steel and white gold. Pretty turned off by how easy it was, and i prefer my reps to stand up to a decent level of scrutiny.

Did she explain how she differentiate?

Kinda interesting to know how. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
Did she explain how she differentiate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually asked her, and she did her best to answer but i think it just comes from years of staring at jewellery :p. Apparently, they are just different shades of white. Stainless steel is "whiter" and has a really distinctive shade, but polished WG has a brighter shine to it. I could kinda see the difference side by side, but only because i knew there was a difference to look out for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firecomet

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
there is also a WF Factory version of the 226659 that looks anyway fat imo

Keylog74

14/6/13

Ss and white gold have different shades. This said it ss can be polished to look close but its better to plate it, after all white gold is plated yellow gold...

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Ss and white gold have different shades. This said it ss can be polished to look close but its better to plate it, after all white gold is plated yellow gold...

Not Rolex...Rolex is the only company that owns a foundry and the white gold they produce (along with the rose one) is the only one that does not yellowish after years...you can daily wear a white gold Rollieand it will never be like yellow coming out...

Aventador S

6/5/19
Well here's another LIKE. Saw an advert for a genuine that caught my eye. Not really a big Rollie fan but thought I could nonetheless add one to the small collection.
So the intro says: [h=2]New release Yatch Master 226659 from ''KS''[/h] 18-10-19, 16:40

This is a bad rep no doubt but it is the first 42mm case of the new yatch master.

Has it arrived ? Can you report anyting?
I see Trustytime has three versions from 3 separate factories. KSF, SKY & WF.