Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New release Yatch Master 226659 from ''KS''

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New release Yatch Master 226659 from ''KS''

    This is a bad rep no doubt but it is the first 42mm case of the new yatch master.

    This is the only Rolex i even though of having. can't wait for it.

    A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !


    #2
    I’m guessing I’m the only one liking this particular reference
    A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post
      I’m guessing I’m the only one liking this particular reference
      You are not alone my friend !

      Comment


        #4
        Seeing the number of post and thread seems like only a few of us is in love with this model..

        Comment


          #5
          Does the clasp on it have "SteelInox" stamped on it?

          Comment


            #6
            This looks beautiful!

            Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              Want one but need it to be more accurate
              Last edited by nomana; 29-10-19, 17:49.

              Comment


                #8
                I thought I would like it, but its pure vanilla. Nothing to like, nothing to dislike.
                The perfect illustration of Rolex being unable to do anything new/interesting.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I was pretty excited about this until a female acquaintance of mine showed off her ability to eyeball the difference between steel and white gold. Pretty turned off by how easy it was, and i prefer my reps to stand up to a decent level of scrutiny.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by applestooranges View Post
                    I was pretty excited about this until a female acquaintance of mine showed off her ability to eyeball the difference between steel and white gold. Pretty turned off by how easy it was, and i prefer my reps to stand up to a decent level of scrutiny.
                    Did she explain how she differentiate?

                    Kinda interesting to know how. ????


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Firecomet View Post

                      Did she explain how she differentiate?

                      Kinda interesting to know how. ????


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I actually asked her, and she did her best to answer but i think it just comes from years of staring at jewellery . Apparently, they are just different shades of white. Stainless steel is "whiter" and has a really distinctive shade, but polished WG has a brighter shine to it. I could kinda see the difference side by side, but only because i knew there was a difference to look out for.
                      Last edited by applestooranges; 01-11-19, 17:52.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        there is also a WF Factory version of the 226659 that looks anyway fat imo

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Firecomet View Post
                          Kinda interesting to know how. ????
                          Ss and white gold have different shades. This said it ss can be polished to look close but its better to plate it, after all white gold is plated yellow gold...
                          A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Keylog74 View Post

                            Ss and white gold have different shades. This said it ss can be polished to look close but its better to plate it, after all white gold is plated yellow gold...
                            Not Rolex...Rolex is the only company that owns a foundry and the white gold they produce (along with the rose one) is the only one that does not yellowish after years...you can daily wear a white gold Rollieand it will never be like yellow coming out...

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Well here's another LIKE. Saw an advert for a genuine that caught my eye. Not really a big Rollie fan but thought I could nonetheless add one to the small collection.
                              So the intro says: New release Yatch Master 226659 from ''KS''

                              18-10-19, 16:40


                              This is a bad rep no doubt but it is the first 42mm case of the new yatch master.

                              Has it arrived ? Can you report anyting?
                              I see Trustytime has three versions from 3 separate factories. KSF, SKY & WF.


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X