• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP DAYDATE v2 WRAPPED extra 20 microns 750 18 Kt gold color pictures

TheSlayer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/3/17
Germany
j1ejE.jpg
j1Uk3.jpg
j126t.jpg
j1Av2.jpg
j15On.jpg

Last edited:

TheSlayer

20/3/17
Germany
wait a second where did I ever mention a sale sir?? he just asked me and i am free to talk to him. not this time buddy! try tomorrow!

dont panic my man I will open an official sales post if i am about to sell my watch

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
OP this looks too much like an attempt to sell outside the M2M section. Also you have done a fair amount of post whoring over the last few days. I am placing you on No Sale Status as a precaution.

TheSlayer

20/3/17
Germany
OP this looks too much like an attempt to sell outside the M2M section. Also you have done a fair amount of post whoring over the last few days. I am placing you on No Sale Status as a precaution.

I am very sorry that you think like that!
But in all respect ive got for you guys i think this is some bullcrap because I already messaged Raddave to inform him about the status...
I am still waiting for my Paypal Invoice from trailboss! so please be so kind and overthink that.
I am post whoring? Can you please show me where? I am a Member since mid 2017 only that i didnt post that much and I am just trying to make someone else happy with my watch

Dont want to disrespect nobody but i feel really disgraced right now..

Kind Regards
TheSlayer

TheSlayer

20/3/17
Germany

look up the official sales! please! i feel disgraced right now. contact Raddave he knows about everything and that i am not trying to backdoor sell

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I am very sorry that you think like that!
But in all respect ive got for you guys i think this is some bullcrap because I already messaged Raddave to inform him about the status...
I am still waiting for my Paypal Invoice from trailboss! so please be so kind and overthink that.
I am post whoring? Can you please show me where? I am a Member since mid 2017 only that i didnt post that much and I am just trying to make someone else happy with my watch

Dont want to disrespect nobody but i feel really disgraced right now..

Kind Regards
TheSlayer

Raddave has indeed messaged me. He has said he was letting this slide as you are seeking Supporter membership with trailboss99 .

I have reversed your No Sale status.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
wait a second where did I ever mention a sale sir?? he just asked me and i am free to talk to him. not this time buddy! try tomorrow!

What a coincidence. You post a thread showing your beautiful watch and all of a sudden you decide to sell it a day after... If I can give you a friendly advice, work on your attitude on here. You're lucky you got two of the nicest mods to handle this being Raddave and C Master

TheSlayer

20/3/17
Germany
Thank you for your advice. I was really not trying to be rude or to fool anybody ive just wanted to share some pictures with members and ive planned to sell it for a longer time so Ive made a m2m sale post.
I am very sorry if something looked suspicious. :)

Greetings,
TheSlayer