• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Full Gold Daytona on instagram.(noob?)

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
There is a new Full Gold Daytona on instagram and I think it is noob since it have slim caseback and clone 4130 movement. come with green dial and gold dial.
If it is true, we can hope many daytona with metal bezel in future. I prefer metal bezel than Ceramic one.

Here are photos.
Please expert chime in.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
here is a gold (champagne) dial.
10.png

8.png

9.png

Can't say anything about the champagne dial but based on the sels,how high the crystal sits and SA4130 its easy to say its from NOOB anyways legendeta uses dark image filter so cant say anything about the how accueate the color is on the green dial.God those hands look so fucked dude maybe its batch issue but god hands look really bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: d3xophen

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I always want to get daytona model with WG bezel. 116509
Hope they make.

Reactions: SKnight

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Looks like prototypes yes, there's some defect on the pictures (not the one i've posted)

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Hopefully since they ve started with the gold reps we ll have more Gold or white gold models from noob.
For me personally none of the above are appealing since i dont like these two dials at all.
But it would be a great watch to just put a Newman dial from ARF on it and voila.

Reactions: d3xophen

Mrgkman

Known Member
13/8/18
Anyone know if any TD’s have these listed for sale yet?? I have my full gold Paul Newman dial ARF but the A4130 movement is absolute crap. I need the Noob with the SA4130. Tell me who’s got the champagne dial available and I’m buying it!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Hopefully since they ve started with the gold reps we ll have more Gold or white gold models from noob.
For me personally none of the above are appealing since i dont like these two dials at all.
But it would be a great watch to just put a Newman dial from ARF on it and voila.

Yes. Paul Newman is a great dial.

Reactions: JohnnyBe

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

You tried calling noob and bitching to them on the phone?! You can tell all they do is strive for your approval. If you don’t, their number is 1-800-CALLCREMEDELACREME