• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

dutchy12

Horology Curious
1/1/19
How is the nb3135 compared to other 3135 rep movements and wondering which movement is the best ootb

dutchy12

Horology Curious
1/1/19
How is the nb3135 compared to other 3135 rep movements and wondering which movement is the best ootb

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

nonox

30/3/12
several TD's are advertising noob v10 bezel insert only...I have one on order waiting qc pics, but my TD says we have to wait because all stock is going into watches right now...but waiting is all part of this game

Thanks, so I have to wait.
How much they charge for the bezel ?

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
I asked my TD, Noob is out of stock at the moment, will take about a month to receive the bezel

Guicamarao

17/2/14
If a TD in China can’t get you a v10 bezel then I highly doubt a Brazilian dealer called Shazam can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shazam it's a better dealer than any TD here. He is Chinese and has direct contact with the factories. He is highly recommended for South America, I even use him to ship direct to China, USA or Europe. His after sale service is world class compared with the regular tds.

Reactions: Luizin2004

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
But clean factory insert seems to be no longuet available.
This is what servals TD told me

Clean factory is indeed no longer available. And in any case it looks like the V10 insert is very good. There hasn't been a comparison of the V10 that is just out and the CF

Guicamarao

17/2/14
Clean factory is indeed no longer available. And in any case it looks like the V10 insert is very good. There hasn't been a comparison of the V10 that is just out and the CF

I compared in my hands, CF is more gen like. V10 is good indeed, but CF is better. ZZF is using CF insert