• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
mabruh yeah and i see a lot of gens who have this exact same "problem" same as if you look at the font type on submariner 116610ln you can see that the A from submariner in the text below is or with a pointing A or a flat A

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
And an rolex dealer in NL (official ) told me thats normal its just another font dial print machine being used

MinimalTruth

Horology Curious
12/10/19
Just got my V10 after 3 weeks! Great looking watch, miss aligned dail that ill get fix once i find a trusted shop ;)

Is it a easy thing to fix? How much will it approximately cost at a common watchmaker ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Since it's just the bezel that changed, what if I just change the bezel? I asked my TD here and he said everything is the same as V9, just the bezel and he can order from noob just the bezel and replace it

nonox

30/3/12
what TD offers you to order just the bezel ?

that interests me because I have a v9 on which I add a vr3135, gen crystal, gen DW and arf bracelet.

I love this watch but I have a bezel assembly from Clean factory but the pearl is misaligned in the triangle.
That’s make me crazy

a3b8d3a42ac509149103c25bbf5f4aab.jpg

Berike

6/2/19
It's called Shazam in Brazil, he offered me this instead of trying to sell my V9 to get the V10

Bails78

19/7/18
United Kingdom, London
what TD offers you to order just the bezel ?

that interests me because I have a v9 on which I add a vr3135, gen crystal, gen DW and arf bracelet.

I love this watch but I have a bezel assembly from Clean factory but the pearl is misaligned in the triangle.
That’s make me crazy

a3b8d3a42ac509149103c25bbf5f4aab.jpg

This is the watch I sold you right Nonox? Man I miss that watch if it is.

nonox

30/3/12
This is the watch I sold you right Nonox? Man I miss that watch if it is.

Yes it is and I’m in love with this watch, thanks again.
I added a vr3135 and a arf bracelet but unfortunately the bezel paint faded.
I had send the bezel to usd for a platinum mod but I had broken the insert during removal the bezel.

So now I’m looking for a nice LN insert.
I had buy a arf insert here on m2m and send it to USD for platinum mod but arf insert is not perfect.

That’s why I asked for the v10 insert that’s seems quite perfect.

Berike

6/2/19
I don't know since he is more focused for brazilian, I found him here on brazilian forum, his website is this

http://www.shazamrelogios.com/top-vendas-ct-164b7d you can find his whatsapp, I have a Noob Hulk V9 3135, Panerai Tuttonero V6F v2 and IWC LPP ZF bought from him, my IWC needed to be serviced he took back and gave me a new one, didn't have any problem with him so far or when I had he handled very well.

https://vimeo.com/szrelogios

Berike

6/2/19
They are chinese, well why would he say that can get a v10 bezel? He would make more money selling a new watch then just selling me a bezel, don't you agree?

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
several TD's are advertising noob v10 bezel insert only...I have one on order waiting qc pics, but my TD says we have to wait because all stock is going into watches right now...but waiting is all part of this game