• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
So the question now is. Noob v10 or arf v3? Pros; cons?

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Reactions: ashpatek

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
So the question now is. Noob v10 or arf v3? Pros; cons?

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

They both still have their flaws so the way it’s answered remains the same. “Which features do you like on each watch? Which flaws are you able to live with?/Which flaws irritate you less?

I’m curious to learn if the structure of the models from each factory changed in a way that impacts the way we mod each sub.

Rockinmakicks

Known Member
17/6/19
what flaw do we see in ARF V3 so far? It seems like they rounded the dial markers, DW aligned, not sure if it is still too bold and better insert (no idea with the quality of the platinum) as compared to Noob which I am not sure what they improved from V9.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
what flaw do we see in ARF V3 so far? It seems like they rounded the dial markers, DW aligned, not sure if it is still too bold and better insert (no idea with the quality of the platinum) as compared to Noob which I am not sure what they improved from V9.

Boxy lugs are still there, that's the main flaw

Reactions: LOOKINGFORADEAL

LOOKINGFORADEAL

Known Member
2/11/17
Why would you want to swap out the movement? Its fine

Because the Noob case is better. I ordered the noob V10 (hulk) as a gift for a friend. He’s perfectly fine with me taking his case and giving him mine. Mines a LN so trading watches and keeping my better bracelet is not an option. The plan is to upgrade my case by using his V10. Mine is going to be Franken and I’d prefer to upgrade anything I can on the cheap if possible. Obviously buying a GEN case is near impossible and not logical (in my opinion).

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Because the Noob case is better. I ordered the noob V10 (hulk) as a gift for a friend. He’s perfectly fine with me taking his case and giving him mine. Mines a LN so trading watches and keeping my better bracelet is not an option. The plan is to upgrade my case by using his V10. Mine is going to be Franken and I’d prefer to upgrade anything I can on the cheap if possible. Obviously buying a GEN case is near impossible and not logical (in my opinion).

But why the movement. The movement is good

LOOKINGFORADEAL

Known Member
2/11/17
But why the movement. The movement is good

Because it’s WAYYYY easier to leave the dial/hands/movement together complete and simply swap into other case. I assume you’ve never taken a dial/hands off a movement before. The other watch has a green dial. Mines black. Not swapping dials and hands. Unnecessary work for absolutely no reward.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Because it’s WAYYYY easier to leave the dial/hands/movement together complete and simply swap into other case. I assume you’ve never taken a dial/hands off a movement before. The other watch has a green dial. Mines black. Not swapping dials and hands. Unnecessary work for absolutely no reward.

Gotcha. Thought you were afraid of the movement I the v10

Reactions: LOOKINGFORADEAL

MinimalTruth

Horology Curious
12/10/19
Noob v10 arrived yesterday
dcfefa92abc929b15de6c4563aa3d411.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: TudorGstaad

MinimalTruth

Horology Curious
12/10/19
Thanks.
Order was placed on 12th October.
What you guys think about this lugs?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Just got my V10 after 3 weeks! Great looking watch, miss aligned dail that ill get fix once i find a trusted shop ;)

a78da125bc105d5c4071ed99a4100c51.jpg
df5329b1574ae93f20bda09f5d1f6ab4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey, do you have closer pictures of the miss aligned dial ?