• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Those rubber balls are the best, they leave no trace!

They are actually not optimal, since you won’t be able to have a tight seal when closing the Watch with it, you won’t be sure it will be waterproof afterwards. Be sure to use the correct tool if you want to be sure

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
The biggest aesthetic issue with noob hulk is the green lume on the dial/hands vs the white lume on the pearl. This mismatch simply looks ugly to my eyes.
b2ede2df7290b9855c5ec01438455dfd.jpg

If the pearl on a Rolex looks off, then the whole watch will look off to practically any Rolex fan used to seeing gen on their wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I asked him not too long ago (a week or so ago) and he didn’t have any inserts. He only works on the ones that are sent to him. I think. But tha5 was an LV too.

Thanks bro. I have spoke to him

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
They are actually not optimal, since you won’t be able to have a tight seal when closing the Watch with it, you won’t be sure it will be waterproof afterwards. Be sure to use the correct tool if you want to be sure

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

If it can open it, it can do it up at least as tight as it was.

G

As I noticed my pictures of the V10 pilot series had been postet here and of course I cant read 70 pages about any reaction to it.
I got this V10 from a contact and as you can see it already was worn. About the movement inside I was really happy because in my optinion the SA is an project by noob condemned to death.
Unfortunately it seems noob switched the movement to an other "SA" version. I held this "new SA" movement in my hands about 7 months before. I dindnt take it apart but my first impression was not really good. I hope this movement will be more stable - what the long-term tests will show!

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
im sticking with the ARF.. looks much more on point tbh

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
ARF lugs are just.............................................................. date.....................
but is a very good great OOTB
Bracelet, the clasp is good too

Ermac

Horology Curious
25/5/19
Where is he based? The only Aussie sellers I have come across charge way too much

I pay my TD by transferwise and have the watch by EMS a week or sooner after approved qc

Gone are the days of trying to pay PayPal or credit cards with the main TD’s, always costs 10-15% more than you think it will

Sydney. Ya Aussie sellers do generally try to stitch you up. This guy tried to as well at the start cuz why not. He’s used to selling shitty $100 reps to people that know nothing about reps for $300.

But if you know your stuff he’s good.

WRAPPSWISS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/19
Just got my v10 wowowowowowowow im impressed. Its smaller watch then I thought the date is slightly to the left but not noticed.. barely. I just need to find tool small enough to take 2 links off the braclet since its too big out of the box

Last edited:
Reactions: TudorGstaad