• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

HansWilsdorf

Horology Curious
18/10/19
Dangg.. got a V10 in the cart waiting for Senior approval lol
might just order a ZZF then.. how bad is the Renault? .. lmg lottery? Lol

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Dangg.. got a V10 in the cart waiting for Senior approval lol
might just order a ZZF then.. how bad is the Renault? .. lmg lottery? Lol

No one is gonna look at the damn rehaut man. Im gonna get ZZF no date and send it to Spongebob do do his magic

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
If im not modding or frankening it, i would go with arf. Perfect SEL, perfect bracelet, nice hands, and bezel is okay. Just my 2 cents. :)

HansWilsdorf

Horology Curious
18/10/19
No one is gonna look at the damn rehaut man. Im gonna get ZZF no date and send it to Spongebob do do his magic

The ZZF no date is fire.. from comparison pics Jtime did, it looked like the best rep I’ve ever seen.
i really want the dw tho

HansWilsdorf

Horology Curious
18/10/19
If im not modding or frankening it, i would go with arf. Perfect SEL, perfect bracelet, nice hands, and bezel is okay. Just my 2 cents. :)
Thanks for the tip.. I PMd u if you don’t mind helping a newbie with a question.

Ermac

Horology Curious
25/5/19
Just received my V10 LN Sub. Bezel is an improvement, case seems decent, bracelet is deadset tragic - my V9 Hulks bracelet feels leagues better. Was planning on swapping the V9 Hulk to a V10 but the one my guy had in stock had a pretty average bezel so grabbed the LN for now. Long story short put a better bracelet on it and it’s not too damn bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Just received my V10 LN Sub. Bezel is an improvement, case seems decent, bracelet is deadset tragic - my V9 Hulks bracelet feels leagues better. Was planning on swapping the V9 Hulk to a V10 but the one my guy had in stock had a pretty average bezel so grabbed the LN for now. Long story short put a better bracelet on it and it’s not too damn bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures