• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

lmagg00

30/3/18
CONUS

Aren’t we all waiting for it :)

Some guy posted this photo and a video on a Facebook group. Couldn’t find a way to lonk the video but here is the photo (doesn’t show much).

5ab64e3ac51792d02a4b990f449c5090.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rayquaza

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/1/19
Anyone can confirm that the bezel of the v10 really has platinum dust on it?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Look what ARF did guys! Just saw this pic in ARF SD43 thread and had to share with you.

Rounded(!) 12 o‘clock marker sitting nicely low.
Yes it is a SD43 V3 and not a Sub but I have seen Sub QC pics of an ARF Sub A2824 and it had the same markers AND thin dw.
Additionally ARF has better bracelet and single lined rehaut engraving.
Sorry Noob but I would go ARF all the way. Both Sub and SD43.

4-DA83-C57-A3-D1-41-FE-9-A0-B-E3-A03-CB4324-E.jpg

In the sea dweller, I disagree. Noob does so many things much better than ARF. And they’re all the details that tend to catch my attention. Noob has a better datewheel, ARF rehaut is inconsistent. You might have one that’s good but I have one that is a bit sloppy. On the noob RLSD, the angle of the rehaut is more gen like, and the dial color (darker black), lume color (more of an off white), and red writing (crisper, brighter red) as well as the thicker rim on the hour markers make for much better details.

Many of these details apply to noob’s Submariners as well.

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
Actually, he now has xtals with the LEC

Well I’ll be damned, just took a look at my Prof crystal with light shining across it and it has a LEC. I never knew this. Sorry to the member I recently told no LEC on the Prof crystal. I can’t remember who and on which thread.
Thanks for pointing this out.

Reactions: indywatchguy

nonox

30/3/12
It’s a good news.
The last batch of noob v9 was powered with a VR/AS3135.
I did not imagine pay the same price as v9 for coming back with this crappy SA3135 juste because the bezel is a little upgraded.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
It’s a good news.
I did not imagine pay the same price as v9 for coming back with this crappy SA3135 juste because the bezel is a little upgraded.

The VR is a clone movement like the noob sa4130 or just deco ??

ciaoman21

Known Member
5/2/19
EU
It’s a good news.

obviously yes

nonox

30/3/12
The VR is a clone movement like the noob sa4130 or just deco ??

It’s a real clone with almost gen parts interchangeable except the gen balance bridge/spring.

I have one and it’s a amazing movement

ciaoman21

Known Member
5/2/19
EU
It’s a real clone with almost gen parts interchangeable except the gen balance bridge/spring.

with a power reserve about 48h... much better than sa3135... and reliable !

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Am I the only person hoping Smoke says it's amazing, only to tell you he was just joking a month later? Seriously, this hero worship is getting ridiculous, I feel like this thread is a cult, is an online Waco. Undoubtedly Smoke is a lege and knows his stuff, but why don't you little sheep use your own eyes and your own opinions and decide if the watch is good enough for you. Seriously!!! Fuck me, get a life!!! If you can't see the 'faults' and need to rely on Smoke in the first place, then it doesn't matter what he says - if you can't see the tells, then buy a shitter off the Gate and be done with it. Jesus wept.

Rant over. :)

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Am I the only person hoping Smoke says it's amazing, only to tell you he was just joking a month later? Seriously, this hero worship is getting ridiculous, I feel like this thread is a cult, is an online Waco. Undoubtedly Smoke is a lege and knows his stuff, but why don't you little sheep use your own eyes and your own opinions and decide if the watch is good enough for you. Seriously!!! Fuck me, get a life!!! If you can't see the 'faults' and need to rely on Smoke in the first place, then it doesn't matter what he says - if you can't see the tells, then buy a shitter off the Gate and be done with it. Jesus wept.

Rant over. :)

You gotta point bro.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

Have you serviced it or not? I always wondered whats the point of making a super clone if its not good ootb.