• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

Rayquaza

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/1/19
on the 3135 movements of the v10 they missed few details :

- red wheels are completely a solid block of red not with a metallic part under it.
- the free-sprung balance wheel is wrong, it must contain one head, not two.
- the finishes are still poor, not properly brushed, the corners should be properly polished.
- colour of the jewels is wrong, the shade of red is not correct.
- poor quality pins.
- gold writtings supposed to decorate the movement are bit dark, not the correct golden tone.
- no serials on the movement, it should be written like this : ( for example 3 8008637 ROLEX) on the opposite side of the movement (front of the crown).
- the width of the waterproof rubber seal ( the black cercle) should be increased, it's too thin compared to the genuine one.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

- red wheels are completely a solid block of red not with a metallic part under it.
- the finishes are still poor, not properly brushed, the corners should be properly polished.
- poor quality pins.
- gold writtings supposed to decorate the movement are bit dark, not the correct golden tone.
- no serials on the movement, it should be written like this : ( for example 3 8008637 ROLEX) on the opposite side of the movement (front of the crown).
- the width of the waterproof rubber seal ( the black cercle) should be increased, it's too thin compared to the genuine one.

Wow. You're great.

Reactions: Rayquaza

VaderTime

9/10/17
smoke I have tried to get a better understanding of the lugs, but unfortunately the pictures from your review had been deleted :(

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...g-shape-vs-gen

So with the best of my ability I have summed up this picture lol Is this the correct interpretation of a good lug? Or I am still missing more research?

Lugs.png

Last edited:

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Look what ARF did guys! Just saw this pic in ARF SD43 thread and had to share with you.

Rounded(!) 12 o‘clock marker sitting nicely low.
Yes it is a SD43 V3 and not a Sub but I have seen Sub QC pics of an ARF Sub A2824 and it had the same markers AND thin dw.
Additionally ARF has better bracelet and single lined rehaut engraving.
Sorry Noob but I would go ARF all the way. Both Sub and SD43.

4-DA83-C57-A3-D1-41-FE-9-A0-B-E3-A03-CB4324-E.jpg

Last edited:

Rayquaza

INMATE
25/1/19
it's quite simple : Movement appearence: noob / External appearance: ARF

Rayquaza

INMATE
25/1/19
For the v10 submariner HULK, the green shade is so wrong, especially the bezel, on the genuine, under white light, the green is much lighter... and concerning the dial, Noob still produces this green with a terrible metallic reflect, it shouldn't be like that. The genuine is more balanced.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
smoke I have tried to get a better understanding of the lugs, but unfortunately the pictures from your review had been deleted :(

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...g-shape-vs-gen

So with the best of my ability I have summed up this picture lol Is this the correct interpretation of a good lug? Or I am still missing more research?

Lugs.png

Correct and if the v10 has lugs like this it will be favourite sub as long as the arf bracelet is added. If the lugs are like your drawing on the right i will not recommed the v10 at all

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolemars

Rayquaza

INMATE
25/1/19
it's part of the replication process, a 4130 Daytona will be more desirable than one with a 7750 movement, a genuine movement replication will allow respecting the dimensions of the case...

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
27/7/15
For the v10 submariner HULK, the green shade is so wrong, especially the bezel, on the genuine, under white light, the green is much lighter... and concerning the dial, Noob still produces this green with a terrible metallic reflect, it shouldn't be like that. The genuine is more balanced.

Breaking news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jb3

17/4/17
USA

- poor quality pins.

Good thing it's a closed caseback eh?

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
smoke what do you think is a better replica? Noob V10 or ARF V2. Can do a little mod (max 200 euro). And you suggested the 3135 movement?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

VaderTime

9/10/17
smoke what do you think is a better replica? Noob V10 or ARF V2. Can do a little mod (max 200 euro). And you suggested the 3135 movement?

with 200 euro, I would find a used gen dw and prof xtal with AR and 3135.

Reactions: Rolemars

VaderTime

9/10/17
Correct and if the v10 has lugs like this it will be favourite sub as long as the arf bracelet is added. If the lugs are like your drawing on the right i will not recommed the v10 at all

you are the best smoke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanskazan

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/18
with 200 euro, I would find a used gen dw and prof xtal with AR and 3135.

But the prof xtal doesn’t have the crown at 6 o’clock right?