• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

Rayquaza

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/1/19
is the bezel really plated with platinum dust like the genuine? it's really hard to believe. Unfortunately, they also missed the rehaut another time... I hope one day, noob or arf will be able to produce a flawless rehaut. it's really important.

Ohgtm

Horology Curious
17/7/19
I have one ordered as well. Already own an insert from spongebob and a gen xtal... I’ll post pics when it’s together

Reactions: TudorGstaad

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
I should be getting the hulk and the ln from a good member here to do a forum review plus I've got the gens so I can compare aswell

Please keep me up to date

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
is the bezel really plated with platinum dust like the genuine? it's really hard to believe. Unfortunately, they also missed the rehaut another time... I hope one day, noob or arf will be able to produce a flawless rehaut. it's really important.

I say hell no.but noon can do good rehaut look at the noob blro

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I wish angus did not zoom in so much in the vid as the lugs are out of shot the entire vid

Rayquaza

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/1/19
the red of the BLRO is completely missed. my uncle and my father own 2 genuine models, I compared, it's different. Wrong shade.