• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

LOOKINGFORADEAL

Known Member
2/11/17
Tried to place order with PureTime but payment keeps getting rejected on their end. Who else has ordered successfully from a TD who actually has them? Willing to switch TD's. Recommendations welcomed.

MinimalTruth

Horology Curious
12/10/19
Hi all, i‘m pretty new to this topic and completely new in this forum.

Looking for a while now for the best Sub Rep. Therefore i was up to order a noob v9, but now as v10 is out i spontaneously ordered this current version a few moments ago.
As i read before that the first batches of the versions have better quality, i couldn’t hold back to order any more.

This will be my first Rep. Would be really nice if you guys could give me some advice for those upcoming QC pics.
If desired i would share them here.

VaderTime

9/10/17
which combination of the individual components is currently the best?

Noob v9/10 Case
Spongebob Bezel
Gen Xtal
Gen DW
and ARF Bracelet?

I posted a pic of my V9 with all those mods you listed a few pages back, see if you like it and decide which mod you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: recan1ze

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Hi all, i‘m pretty new to this topic and completely new in this forum.

Looking for a while now for the best Sub Rep. Therefore i was up to order a noob v9, but now as v10 is out i spontaneously ordered this current version a few moments ago.
As i read before that the first batches of the versions have better quality, i couldn’t hold back to order any more.

This will be my first Rep. Would be really nice if you guys could give me some advice for those upcoming QC pics.
If desired i would share them here.

No “advice” will be given

Go read the rules for QC pics

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I agree on the pearl..
100% .. and yes I know asian 1:1 means nothing.. just telling you which one it is. But the improvements to the pearl alone are not enough of an improvement..The sel on mine are better and that is a bigger tell on the wrist.

Where can we get an aftermarket bezel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2M

lolmoocow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/19
Has the SA3135 updated at all overtime. Still confused based on pictures from puretime and trusty that shown SA3135. unless its been updated...Especially when v9 had VR3135

Last edited:

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
Had both noob and Arf. Noob has poor fit and finish. Arf looks and feels so much more quality in hand.
Swapped V9 bezel with spongebob ARF. Everything on the ARF bezel even stock is superior. The pearl especially, that's the first thing you see on the bezel and Noobs is absolutely atrocious.
Clasp and bracelet on the Noob as well...crap, proper crap.

Arf is the best out of the box I agree, feels very nice and looks good.

Reactions: Neo_one

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Has the SA3135 updated at all overtime. Still confused based on pictures from puretime and trusty that shown SA3135. unless its been updated...Especially when v9 had VR3135

Wait! What? The noob? No, it always had the SA.

lolmoocow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/19
a lot of troll posts in this thread including people showing DH Gate sub QCs and saying theyre noob v10

Ah true as well. Just debating what the best move is, SA3135 that feels gen but running the risk of breaking or 2836 but maybe being bothered by minimal flaws.

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Subscribed to this post. Maybe I’ll find the right Sub for me. So far reading this thread has giving me some good insights, that they could be complementary when the V10’s reviews start to show up. Thanks,

Reactions: LOOKINGFORADEAL

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Same old story.

Fix this, break that, bump version, raise price, rinse and repeat.

I stopped having high hopes for a perfect new version long ago. Noob has no intention of making a perfect sub. They have a working business model as of now where newcomers as well as addicted oldtimers buy their new subs lol.

VaderTime

9/10/17
Same old story.

I stopped having high hopes for a perfect new version long ago. Noob has no intention of making a perfect sub. They have a working business model as of now where newcomers as well as addicted oldtimers buy their new subs lol.

This is on point!

Buy a sub you like, or compromise with the flaws that you can mod to gen parts lol

Reactions: xartan

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Same old story.

This. Also consider the v9 started off with a better case, which they made worse - just in time for another new release....

its a shitty business model, but one that works because of the hysteria surrounding each new model.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolemars and xartan