• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Hi. Just saw this Noob V10 release on WeChat.

Can someone affirm or confirm this?

This should be the upgrades:

The highlights of this major upgrade are as follows
1: Upgrade case and strap workmanship and fine polishing.
2: The loop is identical with the original, the quality is interchangeable with the original.
3: The import ceramic material and the ceramic circle mouth fine craftwork, enhances the ring mouth texture and brightness.
4: Upgrade the practice of ring-mouthed luminous beads, the use of the original technology oil pressure ring night-light beads, farewell glue posted, not easy fall off. The current market exclusive process.
5: Correct the font of each number in the loop. Achieve the original effect.
6: Improved ring digital plating, the original process of high-tech platinum vacuum coating font. Truly never fades. No fading. No fading.
The structure and workmanship of ceramic ring are the same as the original. The oil pressure ceramic ring is adopted and the adhesive paper is used to post. The current market is exclusive.
8:The whole ring mouth adopts the eight-piece set method, each detail strives to be consistent with the original.
The watch case strap is made of 904L fine steel, with good texture and wear resistance.
At the cost of making every detail perfect, the N factory gives you a perfect copy of the Sub.

4f516787024ccbc580b0919d3aa91109.jpg

0b829df0f180b150040b665a53ab09b4.jpg

As my understanding,
they up brushing case and bracelet.
they up ceramic insert, platinum paint, bezel, and pearl.
only thats it.

Reactions: TudorGstaad

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Translation: $850
Hahahaha that was funny

...but then again...you just might be right.. based on the prices of recent noob high end reps like daytona and pepsi...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Tione12

11/6/19
Let’s wait for QC just like we did with the BLRO =) we may be surprised (hope so)

houss1981

15/3/17
Let’s wait for QC just like we did with the BLRO =) we may be surprised (hope so)

Yeah surprised by the fact that they got it wrong again somehow and that we have to think even more how to mode this one to gen specs. With them we turn in circles, tom chasing jerry. They dont want to master any rolex rep.
anyone know if ARF has a new relase soon?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
As my understanding,
they up brushing case and bracelet.
they up ceramic insert, platinum paint, bezel, and pearl.
only thats it.

They upped the price about $300 as well if $850 is correct.

But as it reads "At the cost of making every detail perfect, the N factory gives you a perfect copy of the Sub"

So finally we have a perfect rep :D. The final master piece.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Price isnt $850! My TD says approx $20-30 more than V9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Dude, it was a playful bit of hyperbole based on the nut job pricing of the Noob GMT...

LOL "nut job pricing" hahaha

yes... it really was a nut job pricing...They would have sold so much more if it was more reasonable.

Reactions: rolexppapfan

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Is it just me or does that pearl looks like a white pimple....i hope it's just an angle of picture issue...

Reactions: twowheelsdaily