• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
Hi. Just saw this Noob V10 release on WeChat.

Can someone affirm or confirm this?

This should be the upgrades:

The highlights of this major upgrade are as follows
1: Upgrade case and strap workmanship and fine polishing.
2: The loop is identical with the original, the quality is interchangeable with the original.
3: The import ceramic material and the ceramic circle mouth fine craftwork, enhances the ring mouth texture and brightness.
4: Upgrade the practice of ring-mouthed luminous beads, the use of the original technology oil pressure ring night-light beads, farewell glue posted, not easy fall off. The current market exclusive process.
5: Correct the font of each number in the loop. Achieve the original effect.
6: Improved ring digital plating, the original process of high-tech platinum vacuum coating font. Truly never fades. No fading. No fading.
The structure and workmanship of ceramic ring are the same as the original. The oil pressure ceramic ring is adopted and the adhesive paper is used to post. The current market is exclusive.
8:The whole ring mouth adopts the eight-piece set method, each detail strives to be consistent with the original.
The watch case strap is made of 904L fine steel, with good texture and wear resistance.
At the cost of making every detail perfect, the N factory gives you a perfect copy of the Sub.

4f516787024ccbc580b0919d3aa91109.jpg

0b829df0f180b150040b665a53ab09b4.jpg

VaderTime

9/10/17
I thought they would fix the rehaut and the sharp dial markers. Oh well, gonna get it anyways like them iPhone updates lol

Reactions: Hidenjoy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I thought they would fix the rehaut and the sharp dial markers. Oh well, gonna get it anyways like them iPhone updates lol

Most novices/beginners in the watch world look at the markers, datewheel and insert (sometimes rehaut too) to identify a poor rep. It's the most basic stuff.

They would never ever fix the sharp markers, that would take away their sales. Sharp markers are what keep people coming back for mods and stuff. It's a major barrier that stops it from being incredibly gen-like.

Markers are removable. A SINGLE batch or version with good markers is bad for Business because then people could just replace bad markers with good markers for cheap without buying a gen dial.

^example

They know how to round Daytona markers beautifully. Yet, mysteriously, they can't round little square GMT/submariner/Datejust markers? Yeah, sure

Note: one might say "but Kenny, that's a conspiracy (hurr hurr). GMF does good datewheels!"

Sure. Datewheels are a valid point. But they are tricky in terms of getting the correct thickness and fitting on different movements.

Markers are universal a majority of the time between different references, such as GMT's and Submariners. Having good round markers makes for a way easier time than squinting violently at a date font go see if it's the proper thickness and font

Correct me on anything if I am misguided

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
We need to see more pics and wait for smoke jugement. Maybe it’s the new iPhone 11 pro level