• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need information about BP and Noob Day-Date 40s

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Hello yall and sorry for bothering you guys. I did some research and some members said that BPs DD has thicker bezel compared to noob and gen? Anyone with better eye sight than me can tell their opinions about it. I dont care about DW font or Day Font my watchmaker says he can source gen parts and use them as overlays with modifications ofc.

Thanks for your time and help yall have a great day.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
im researching this also. There are pros and cons to both..but based on research and asking owners of these beauts..most have steered me towards the BP models. BP has higher quality..but clasp seems to be the issue and smaller bracelet some had said. Can't go wrong with either but will see. I'm looking to get rose gold with olive dial and the Noob color to me is just wrong so BP is top of choice for me in that particular watch.

Last edited:

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
im researching this also. There are pros and cons to both..but based on research and asking owners of these beauts..most have steered me towards the BP models. BP has higher quality..but clasp seems to be the issue and smaller bracelet some had said. Can't go wrong with either but will see. I'm looking to get rose gold with olive dial and the Noob color to me is just wrong so BP is top of choice for me in that particular watch.

I use leather strap on all of my watches so clasp is not going to be a problem for me. I tried to scale the rep bracelet vs gen and they are the same size but cant do the same thing about bp vs gen bezel. Thats the thing that actually holds me back. Ts-Station offers bp olive dial with wrapped rose gold. It looks miles better than noob and looks really good compared to gen. If you send its link to the other tds im sure that they can source it easily. Anyways what do you think about the bezel. Everyones comments and opinions will be appericated as always.

Last edited:

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Is ts station a trusted dealer?

Last edited:

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
for the dial, i will choose bp.
it depond on which model u want.
noob have
good day font.
fat hr marker. (roman marker would b okay)
date font some fat.
some dial color off.

bp have
wrong day font.
better dial color.
correct hr marker.

for the olive rg, i choose bp
but i think both bezel shiny and luster will b way off to GEN.

Last edited:

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
noob have
good day font.
date font some fat.
some dial color off.

bp have
wrong day font.
better dial color.
correct hr marker.

Thanks for the info bro, very informative.

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
noob have
good day font.
date font some fat.
some dial color off.

bp have
wrong day font.
better dial color.
correct hr marker.

Hey man thank you for your time and information but i would like to ask some memebers said that BP bezel is thicker than gen what do you think about it.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Actually, I just bought both BP rg olive and Noob platinum no fluted bezel with blue dial.
They will arrive at the end of this month.
I didn't know info about that bezel thickness.