• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

{{ NOOB V3 Daytona vs Gen Daytona vs ARF V2 Daytona }}

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Is the JF caseback thinner then the Noob V3 caseback ?
And is it easy to change it , or is modding needed ?

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Is the JF caseback thinner then the Noob V3 caseback ?
And is it easy to change it , or is modding needed ?

With a gen crystal and gasket Noob measures 12.3mm - just like the Gen. No Need for a jf caseback if you ask me.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
Noob V3 + ARF dial V2 + CF bezel + half ARF bracelet.
Now it is like gen :)

That’s a real stunner sir!
I have basically same build!
Only thing I would really recommend you to upgrade is the gen spec (transparent) gasket.
It’s day and night difference and to me it’s not even worth adding a gen xtal with this gasket at least on the white dail IMO.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: ginopino

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Can someone please post some pics on the recent Noob v3 116500 black dial? I am trying to decide if I still need an ARF v2 dial for my Modded build. Much appreciated!!

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Can someone please post some pics on the recent Noob v3 116500 black dial? I am trying to decide if I still need an ARF v2 dial for my Modded build. Much appreciated!!

The problem is that Noob has used three different dials with three different sub-dial thicknesses it the resent V3 116500 Black Dial release.

- One is the old original V1-V2 version with sub-dials that are way too thick and too shinny.
- The Second is the "V2.2" version with sub-dials that are thinner, but still thicker than Gen and still too shinny.
- The Third is the V3 version with sub-dials that are about the same thickness as Gen but again, still too shinny.

So far, Noobs Quality Control with the V3 116500 Daytona has been inconsistent at best.

The sub-dials on the Black ARF V2 dial are slightly thicker than Gen, but the Sharpness of Detail and overall Quality is better than any of the Noobs.

srhoque

28/11/18
The problem is that Noob has used three different dials with three different sub-dial thicknesses it the resent V3 116500 Black Dial release.

Thank you for the update!! I guess I have to wait and watch which version of the Noob v3 i get :confused:

doumstyle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/19
Hi I wanted a black V3 noob, but too many worries with this black dial, I prefer an ARF V2, even without chrono I don't care and with the price difference I took a bezel CF

Reactions: srhoque

srhoque

28/11/18
Hi I wanted a black V3 noob, but too many worries with this black dial, I prefer an ARF V2, even without chrono I don't care and with the price difference I took a bezel CF

That’s a good compromise!! Personally for me, a Daytona is not a Daytona without the 4130 movement ;)

Reactions: RiffRalf

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Noob V3 first version with thin subdials is the best for me, more close to gen. Now if you buy V3 Noob Factory will give you fat subdials version :-(
this is mine ;-)

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Looks like it became a Super Rep, why it’s not listed as a Super Rep? What are the flaws?

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Looks like it became a Super Rep, why it’s not listed as a Super Rep? What are the flaws?

it is not a super rep because the parts of different Factories must be assembled.