• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ginault OR II ceramic insert

gareth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/10
Thanks for posting those shots and for the feedback.

I thought you meant you had the smurf bezel... I have seen this model with the black ceramic bezel, it's really nice, but never seen the blue ceramic bezel version which must be new. It's a great looking watch, black or blue!

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I had a Ginault OR2 that I sent back for a refund. One thing, one side of the SEL was higher than the rest which is rare as no one else had that issue. Getting that fixed would have been 3 months they told me. Then the lume pip was flaking. I decided to get a refund after that. Also this is subjective minute markers around the insert for such a small watch relative to the SD makes it look ridiculously busy and not as sleek IMO. Also the minute markers being replaced by some text on the bottom looks stupid. If you're not into reps its a solid buy, but a VSF 116610 is better for less than half the price.

Ya mine was flaking at the pearl area too and I hadn’t really worn it. You’re right, it was just too busy! It drove me nuts. I would def go with a real nice rep any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Duckber

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
Thanks for posting those shots and for the feedback.

I thought you meant you had the smurf bezel... I have seen this model with the black ceramic bezel, it's really nice, but never seen the blue ceramic bezel version which must be new. It's a great looking watch, black or blue!

I don’t think that blue bezel is out yet, they’ve been working on it since before I ordered mine like more than a year ago.

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
I had a Ginault and I honestly prefer VSF 126610.

the crystal looked good but VSF crystal beats it for me.

Also Clasp was uneven but my VSF is better.

Apart from that I loved the Gold sand lume.

But for me I’d rather buy a rep

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I had a Ginault and I honestly prefer VSF 126610.

the crystal looked good but VSF crystal beats it for me.

Also Clasp was uneven but my VSF is better.

Apart from that I loved the Gold sand lume.

But for me I’d rather buy a rep

If the vsf crystal beats it then I see a vsf in my future for sure, just not sure which one.

Reactions: Get2thechopper

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
If the vsf crystal beats it then I see a vsf in my future for sure, just not sure which one.

I'm your position as you have a gen 126 then a 116 is easily the best option, the question after is which color

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I'm your position as you have a gen 126 then a 116 is easily the best option, the question after is which color

Sorry for delayed post, I’m thinking one of their other reps. My franken 114 is hard to beat and now wearing the gen 124, I’m thinking the datejust or the Omega planet 42. I had the 39.5 but the orange text and “liquid metal”bezel just didn’t cut it for me, the rest was spectacular.