• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Crooked 12 on that second one , But have seen gens with it worse ! You want the GMF dial in anyway makes a bigger difference than the tiny bit of red in the 8

easy fix

Sent from iX

Supergoose

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/20
Kent
Such a beautiful watch. I love the Jubilee bracelet but worry about the longevity of it. Other vintage jubilee watches I have had have stretched over time.

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
8798abe981a55137059e7a8d113a30b3.jpg

With gen xtal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt4BsDUelgk&t=0s

Watchfinder has a video showing the Noob Pepsi. Again, don't know where they get the idea that it costs a thousand pounds, but I must say, the Noob didn't look that bad under their macro shots.

Lol if only Trusty Time could start getting someone with that voice to narrate Trusty's videos haha. Whenever I see these videos I just think wow, the reps do a good job.

As for his comment about a watch having a soul... well, I understand that. But there is something to be said about modifying/Frankening it... it can actually become more meaningful, IMO.

Reactions: big_polarbear

shortlegs

31/5/19
Lol if only Trusty Time could start getting someone with that voice to narrate Trusty's videos haha. Whenever I see these videos I just think wow, the reps do a good job.

As for his comment about a watch having a soul... well, I understand that. But there is something to be said about modifying/Frankening it... it can actually become more meaningful, IMO.

I've learnt to totally ignore what others have to say about people like us who buys reps. I watch the videos just to see how well the reps hold up under really close macro inspection, and I must say I'm usually rather impressed.

Reactions: KJ2020

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
I'm starting to think watchfinder is taking commission from the rep factories. This is the 3rd rep they are "promoting" already.

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
Hi, just tuning in. Just ordered this beautiful noob pepsi (my first GMT ever).

So I have some questions regarding franken/modding..

Is GMF dial really better than the noob - and why? and is it worth sourcing?
Is GMF insert better than the noob (hence the red color).
Does a B25-295-CAR-V1 fit the noob?

Gen hands, gen dw and VR3186 is ordered.

Hope some of you competent guys can help me.