• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
779cce05f35236fed1bff214b651321b.jpg
e57f258609e2d2b4cd422cd31c832699.jpg

I brought a gen crystal but I couldn’t tell the difference. Any pros can chime in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Patron
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Less than 1% of the population would know about that, including many gen owners. Hold your phone at arm's length and look at my nice large pic a few posts above and tell me you can clearly see where the 18 transition line is. And if you can, stop cheating by zooming in on it, lol. I'm not a Noob fan boy but no speed bumps and pretty accurate colors make this insert a plus to the watch, in fact THE plus to the watch, not a reason to pass it by IMO.

Completely agree..

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Do not understand you. I have 4 GMT Noob CHS and they work perfectly. I don't understand all this anxiety ...

Murmelstone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/19
Sorry I could have missed it, but I guess I have not. Has this one the clasp of the submariner or sea dweller? Or something else?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Sorry I could have missed it, but I guess I have not. Has this one the clasp of the submariner or sea dweller? Or something else?

GMT gens and reps do not have glidelock clasps. They have the Easylink clasp, which gives you 3 fixed springbar detent positions 3mm apart and the Easylink that can open to increase the bracelet length by 5mm. You can source a glidelock clasp separately and put it on. I wear a rep glidelock clasp on my gen GMT, they are one of Rolex's best inventions.

Reactions: Dissemination

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
GMT gens and reps do not have glidelock clasps. They have the Easylink clasp, which gives you 3 fixed springbar detent positions 3mm apart and the Easylink that can open to increase the bracelet length by 5mm. You can source a glidelock clasp separately and put it on. I wear a rep glidelock clasp on my gen GMT, they are one of Rolex's best inventions.

Totally agree. My wrist changes so much throughout the day sometimes it's almost concerning lol. Even the easy link extension isn't enough sometimes.

Alephpark

28/1/17
if people decide to swap a VR3186 into this watch, bear in mind that not all of the hands may fit and the hand setting direction is different to the gen 3286 movement

Reactions: Neo_7

Accuphase

17/9/18
Anyone changed the bracelet to Oyster bracelet? Can Batman oyster bracelet fix the Noob 126710 BLRO?

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Anyone changed the bracelet to Oyster bracelet? Can Batman oyster bracelet fix the Noob 126710 BLRO?

Check the first post of this thread. It was literally the first post where Jubilee was swapped for the Oyster.

Reactions: JDM180

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Check the first post of this thread. It was literally the first post where Jubilee was swapped for the Oyster.

It's a fair question, the oyster OP used was a JF 5 digit Sub bracelet. AFAIK no one has tried a 6 digit Noob Batman oyster, though I suspect it should fit.

Reactions: Accuphase

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
After reading through 98 pages (I stopped at 98) my conclusion is that to me this rep has a big tell tell that you don’t need a side by side comp with gen to notice. And that is the issue with where blue meets red at the 18. I don’t mind many flaws that one may notice but is unsure about in absence of a side by side comparison. Issue above is a direct tell with no comparison needed. I’ll wait it out.

You are the six million dollar man with the bionic eye and I win my $25 discount coupon to the Tezzies!

Seriously nobody can tell on the wrist. I have lectured a couple of gen owners on ICHS, gen bezel platinum imprints, transition poi ts, and all they do is go "eh, oh"

These reps are phenomenal. If the noob pepsi had a reliable movement I would have bought one too. the only reason I haven't bought the LN is that I don't care for the LN, holding out for a good BLNR which hopefully ARF will provide. My $240 CHNR is indistinguishable from the gen. My GMF BLNR with the ICHS is very close to gen unless you put it 3 inches from your eye.

For a fraction of the unobtainable gen you get to 95-99% of the real thing. What's not to love?

betscho

Looking Around
22/1/20

and under full sunlight... i think i like it.. friend of mine will get his gen till march he said... will compare it, if it still works by then :)))