• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
a gen pepsi bezel is selling for $1500 for the ceramic. i have not seen it cheaper...nor do you come across them but once every 6 months.
for a watch that can't be found except for people selling it on the secondary market....the part won't be available.
Link?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
a gen pepsi bezel is selling for $1500 for the ceramic. i have not seen it cheaper...nor do you come across them but once every 6 months.
for a watch that can't be found except for people selling it on the secondary market....the part won't be available.

Same..need link

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
wow these really need a better crystal , that cyclops looks hideous especially for this price.

Waiting for my QC pics delayed as dealer isnt happy with current batch inserts so advised to wait which I'm happy with, Hopefully have one with me soon.

Yes it's off to a watchsmith for a gen crystal Install.

But I just received a call from AD on a gen hulk so I will probably be putting this BLRO up for sale when I get it back from the watchsmith.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Yes it's off to a watchsmith for a gen crystal Install.

But I just received a call from AD on a gen hulk so I will probably be putting this BLRO up for sale when I get it back from the watchsmith.

Nice one bro on the gen Hulk! Still waiting on mine, now 19 months. Maybe after the first of the year I'm told.

Your Noob Pepsi is a good one too, you got lucky on the insert. One of the best I've seen!

Reactions: thrillofhunt

N77n

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
Hey yo guys just got my QC pictures, what do you think about the date is it a little fat? And is there any other obvious errors?

44d0cfb87a290df016b2a48dea6f95de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
I would be more worried about the shitty movement, than the cosmetics. This is a BEAUTIFUL piece. You'll be totally impressed when you get it in your hands.
Unfortunately for me and a few others in here, the movement sucks. On mine, the hour hand gets stuck @ 10pm every day, since day one. It's now on its way to a local watch guy for analysis and hopefully, repair. Intime (Ryan) wanted me to return the watch to him and I just can't bring myself to gamble on that with a $700 watch. After reading about a few others who have had theirs fail right out of the box, I'm totally disappointed, given what we are paying for these things. Hopefully, throwing another chunk of change at it will get me a decent running piece. It is stunning in person.

Hey yo guys just got my QC pictures, what do you think about the date is it a little fat? And is there any other obvious errors?

44d0cfb87a290df016b2a48dea6f95de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Is this a Gen Crystal or just the perfect angle for the pic to look at?

Gen crystal..trying to capture the insert color in the sun. Picture above the one outside is inside the house with light coming in through window

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnightx