• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

batman98

Horology Curious
19/9/18
EU
Had a normal day, no bangs, drops, nothing, normally when we hit something we tend to check, this just appeared out of the blue, so strange.

mraccountant

Known Member
6/1/19
Transitions almost perfect!

VBAIlK.jpg

VBAJtd.jpg

Is this noob insert or cf insert bro?

Sent from the RWI App

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I have the cf Pepsi on jubilee and want to switch to a brushed submariner bracelet. Can I keep the cf end links? What submariner bracelet/clasp would you order from a TD?

Jubilee end links are not going to work with an oyster bracelet bro. The link screws are a different diameter. Even if the different links could be mated up somehow it would look weird.

An ARF Sub bracelet would be a good candidate to try on a CF for the look you are going for.

Better hurry
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../10724658-arf-rolex-submariner-bracelet-steel

Another example of brushed bracelet 6 digit GMT
16107313657091.jpg

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Jubilee end links are not going to work with an oyster bracelet bro. The link screws are a different diameter. Even if the different links could be mated up somehow it would look weird.

An ARF Sub bracelet would be a good candidate to try on a CF for the look you are going for.

Better hurry
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo.../10724658-arf-rolex-submariner-bracelet-steel

Another example of brushed bracelet 6 digit GMT
16107313657091.jpg

Thanks bro!! You are a fountain of knowledge. Do I need to order new springbars to attach the ARF sub bracelet?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks bro!! You are a fountain of knowledge. Do I need to order new springbars to attach the ARF sub bracelet?

You never know which springbars will work best when doing bracelet swapping. Always good to have an assortment on hand and be ready to do some minor bending if needed.

Reactions: rockdaytona

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
You never know which springbars will work best when doing bracelet swapping. Always good to have an assortment on hand and be ready to do some minor bending if needed.

So true. With they way they put the holes on the reps and how crazy members here are with detail on what they think SEL should be, tweeking is the best.

I own a bunch of real Rolex’s from a 2000 16610, kind of when SEL came out for subs. They are not perfectly set like people think. Especially after being worn for awhile.

I love the way rolex makes the SEL end link different on the GMT and the Sub and the YM’s.

Also Jubilee band is so comfortable but I love the look of the classic oyster for sports models. Again that is my option.

Also jubilee bands look amazing on 2tone watches. Like a root beer of the classic 16713’s. Beautiful look.

Reactions: KJ2020

mchulst1

Known Member
22/10/19
CONUS (SC)
Can anyone here possibly confirm what the engraving is on the endlink for the noob jubilee. I’m trying to confirm if this is the bracelet used by noob.

2b0ec9408ab6bc26a344bd84cf309ff7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mchulst1

Known Member
22/10/19
CONUS (SC)
I have read that page quite a bit. I just seem to have conflicting information. Ultimately I am trying to confirm what 96200 rep jubilee bracelets will fit a noob v11 116710 case. It currently has a ARF 78200 rep with P3L SEL and clasp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AX3L

8/9/20
Italy
Hi guys, I'd like to bring this thread back because despite 126710 are now available from many factories than before, I am still a bit doubtful about which one to pick up.

Particularly CF vs Noob.

I have had a CF v2 but I sold it because I was very annoyed by its bezel: too many vertical play and clicks were too soft.
However thanks to the amazing tutorial from @derjenigewelcher now its possible to fix those issues.

At the same time, in agreement to audiwt
, replace the gmt wheel in a Noob could fix its timebomb movement.

So, considering the needs to do some fixes, independently from the availability of those reps (CF is still available from TDs while Noob could be found out only at M2M), which one do you suggest?

Especially in terms of bezel's colors and case's shape.

Thanks

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
IMO CF/ARF or any other "modern" Pepsi has a much better bezel insert in terms of the transition line, though I like the Noob's lugs.
Given the unreliable movement in Noob, I'll go with the rest just for the movement alone, the hassle to find a used one and worry/trouble about the movement is not what I'd take

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Hi guys, I'd like to bring this thread back because despite 126710 are now available from many factories than before, I am still a bit doubtful about which one to pick up.

Particularly CF vs Noob.

I have had a CF v2 but I sold it because I was very annoyed by its bezel: too many vertical play and clicks were too soft.
However thanks to the amazing tutorial from @derjenigewelcher now its possible to fix those issues.

At the same time, in agreement to audiwt
, replace the gmt wheel in a Noob could fix its timebomb movement.

So, considering the needs to do some fixes, independently from the availability of those reps (CF is still available from TDs while Noob could be found out only at M2M), which one do you suggest?

Especially in terms of bezel's colors and case's shape.

Thanks
There is no good bezel colour in either. Nothing like gen