• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116500 Rubber Strap issue

Marcopbj

Horology Curious
31/10/18
I recently got my Noob V2 Daytona and ordered an Oysterflex bracelet from Etsy. Now the bracelet is straight and not curved as you can see in the images. I found a website where the maker makes End Links (www [dot] smartyendlinks [dot] com), will these endlinks solve my issue and make it look like the image below?

Sorry im not sure how to embed the images properly.

Thanks for any and all advice.

KalKala

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/18
This has got my attention too: how do you connect the link to the case and the strap?

pecupecu

28/2/19
I´ve just ordered one for my OP. It will be here in a few weeks.

KalKala

27/11/18
Please let us know how it fits. I also saw there are similar links sold on eBay.
BTW I believe the link just stays in place between the case and the rubber strap but I'm not sure it will be really stable when you move the band i.e. removing the watch from your wrist...

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
the case of 116519 is completely different to 116500...I guess that the strap will hold these end links in place but I fear you'll have to glue them to be firm

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
the case of 116519 is completely different to 116500...I guess that the strap will hold these end links in place but I fear you'll have to glue them to be firm

Glue?? No!

These Smarty end links are meant for watches that do not have end links so they look complete when wearing a strap. They simply go between the case and watch, and they are held in place right behind the spring bar so they will not budge.

The installation is straightforward and easy enough if you usually do strap changes.