• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sub rejected and new DW

Repliguy

Horology Curious
6/3/19
Hello,

I ordered a Sub from ARF A2824. First QC pics showed an old DW. I rejected it and I received again new QC from the same watch but apparently with a different DW.

What do you guys think? Is this the new and latest DW from AR? Should I accept it? I am also a little bit confused about the top marker and pearl.

Thanks for your help

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello,

I ordered a Sub from ARF A2824. First QC pics showed an old DW. I rejected it and I received again new QC from the same watch but apparently with a different DW.

What do you guys think? Is this the new and latest DW from AR? Should I accept it? I am also a little bit confused about the top marker and pearl.

Thanks for your help

Glaude I am suddenly having problems viewing many of the pictures posted on RWI. I've tried Firefox, Explorer, Iphone and nothing works. I can't view these pictures.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Why do you think it's the same watch ? (it's not the same watch FYI).

You'll have to decide for yourself if you should accept it or not - if somebody tells you what to do, then later you find out they had less knowledge on the subject than you, you'll be upset.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Glaude I am suddenly having problems viewing many of the pictures posted on RWI. I've tried Firefox, Explorer, Iphone and nothing works. I can't view these pictures.

what are you seeing ?

can you do a screen shot ?

houss1981

15/3/17
Accept the first one. Second one has the wrong bezel besides the thick DW

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello,

What do you guys think? Is this the new and latest DW from AR? Should I accept it? I am also a little bit confused about the top marker and pearl.Thanks for your help
The date font in the first picture is much better.

Repliguy

Horology Curious
6/3/19
Thanks for your replies. Top watch is the second watch I received and for me looks OK with the correct DW.