• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Daytona 116519 - is this v1 or a v2?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I understand QC is only if you have a specific question in mind and I do here. I hope this would suffice.

_201909191544311214ed2b6a49cd8371.jpg

I just got this in from JTime and would like to make sure I received a V2 model from ARF. The bezel on the v2 should be deeper but I can't tell from photos if this is the v2. Need to make sure cause ARF sent a previous model of theirs for a YM sometime ago.

Last edited:

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
I understand QC is only if you have a specific question in mind and I do here. I hope this would suffice.

I just got this in from JTime and would like to make sure I received a V2 model from ARF. The bezel on the v2 should be depper but I can't tell from photos if this is the v2. Need to make sure cause ARF sent a previous model of theirs for a YM sometime ago.

It would be a V2 because it has the new shorter Pushers. You do however need to be careful of quality of ARFs bezels in the last couple of months..

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
It would be a V2 because it has the new shorter Pushers. You do however need to be careful of quality of ARFs bezels in the last couple of months..

Looks like paint is flaking?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

Thanks for the feedback. I might have to RL it anyway as the 9 marker seems to be misaligned. Is there a photo for reference on the v1 pusher vs the v2? So I can make my own conclusions in the future :)